• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, I know it's their job and everything, but maybe sit this one out, normal grunts. What are you gonna be the one miraculous soldier that finally takes down Strawhat fucking Luffy?

Based Lucci

i1esP1QWXFwQv.png

Ive never seen Naruto either, but i dont think it spoiled anything

He seems like a bad guy, so its not wrong for someone to assume that he is. But who knows if he's actually bad or not

Also, definately not new to the thread

Okay man, I get that in your opinion it didn't spoil anything. That doesn't matter though, it affected MY enjoyment and we have a strict policy of no spoilers during the premiere portion of the block. All I did was ask for the hinting to stop or to use proper tags, instead of 'well u should have known he was evil' and 'it didn't spoil anything for me' responses, you should just say 'my bad' and use tags in the future. Not everyone has seen Shippuden, One Piece, Black Lagoon...whatever. Just be courteous and keep the hints to a minimum. That's all that is being asked, it's not a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom