• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
jpBynyr.gif

Jarate

Banned
Toonami Gaf: Jarate misses it because he finds most of the shows make him too sleepy

I still have yet to get through an episode of AGK without getting sleepy

Line_HTX

I'VE GOT YOU CRAAWWLLLING IINNN MYYY SSKKIIINNN

Any Linkin Park songs fit Toonami LOL

Glad there were no official Toonami video montages with Linkin Park because everyone and their mothers and sisters try to win AMV contests at conventions with their songs in everything.

I'm sorry that image seems to have paired the worst gundam pilot with the best sailor scout.

Sailor Mars is the scout who really should be the team leader, but she's too competent to be it.

Raxus

Was Sailor Moon Crystal dubbed? I never remember seeing clips from anything outside the rerelease of the original series.

Raxus

I kinda want to watch that show now. I love it when they take liberties with their dubs and do dumb shit.

You should watch it regardless. It walks a fine like between garbage and genuinely good. It is a very hard series to describe to a newbie.

Seda

FUNimation definitely likes to take liberties with the script at times, and while purists might hate that, it can help keep natural flow in English or allow humor to come across more readily.

"You should smack your parents" anyone?

I don't know how making a GamerGate reference adds to the natural flow of the dialogue.

Anyone who watches the show five or ten years from now won't get the reference......I think.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You forgot the part where she then proceeds to beat he crap out of him, then suddenly about 50 crows appear & start pecking him to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom