• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how they took Anarky, an underused Batman villain, who in the proper hands could be awesome, but they...

Screen-shot-2013-12-13-at-2.09.18-PM-660x412.png

turned him into basically nothing? He had no plan! They took a political character, who is an anarchist in his fucking name, and just made him a guy for Batman to punch.

Fuck.

i finally got the money to buy the jojo dub on amazon

and they have removed the full season purchasing option and you can't buy the last episode at all

orz

Not surprised by the ho hum turn out, decent for a holiday weekend I guess but probably would have done better with an SAO II marathon

Is it available digitally? Cause I know the physical version isn't out yet

It was available digitally all of part 1 and 2

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not surprised by the ho hum turn out, decent for a holiday weekend I guess but probably would have done better with an SAO II marathon

Probably also would have been more costly to run a SAO II marathon.

Numbers are solid enough for a Labor Day Weekend with no premieres.

Probably also would have been more costly to run a SAO II marathon.

Numbers are solid enough for a Labor Day Weekend with no premieres.

True, but they'd already done a klk marathon on memorial day weekend *with a dbz kai episode to lead in* so I didn't think an sao 2 marathon was out of the question regardless of added cost

I wonder if labor day is historically worse for ratings then memorial day hence going with the cheaper to rerun show last weekend

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
True, but they'd already done a klk marathon on memorial day weekend *with a dbz kai episode to lead in* so I didn't think an sao 2 marathon was out of the question regardless of added cost

I wonder if labor day is historically worse for ratings then memorial day hence going with the cheaper to rerun show last weekend

The big difference between Memorial Day and Labor Day is that most kids are still in school when Memorial Day rolls around. Labor Day, on the other hand, often falls just before most kids go back to school, so for many families it's a last hurrah of summer sort of vacation time. People are much more likely to "be around" for Memorial Day (regardless of whether they're staying at home watching TV or not) than they are for Labor Day.

I mean if you asked me to make a poll about dbs this is basically what I'd do and I have no insider knowledge. If we want to speculate/get excited

http://www.dragonballinsider.com/20...ost-dragon-ball-super-panel-at-nyc-comic-con/

This is the link we should discuss

I think the survey pretty much hints that Funimation and other partners are open to fan feedback with how to distribute the show first. On TV or through simulcasting.

I recently mentioned that I got some kittens. Finally got a picture of them.

But they're not SPACE cats!

tumblr_n272i0o7M31qkw2uho3_250.gif

Grexeno

I think the survey pretty much hints that Funimation and other partners are open to fan feedback with how to distribute the show first. On TV or through simulcasting.
Holy shit having it go through Toonami first would be a boon to ratings like we've never seen, but the fans will undoubtedly choose simulcasting.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My dog's name is Abby cuz i dunno....

My cat's name is Sylvia because....she's silver? I think I went with it because I was big into Viewtiful Joe at the time & I figured "meh, it works with the color, my parents won't get the reference"

I don't know why my other cat is named Earl, it was my dad's idea.

I remember we once had a cat my little sister wanted to name "Pudding" which I thought was stupid (you don't name an animal or person after food/a snack), so I suggested "Cammy", but no, "it sounds too close to camera".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom