• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anime-Anime-%D0%93%D0%B8%D1%84%D0%BA%D0%B8-Black-Hanekawa-Bakemonogatari-712259.gif

Squalor

By this point, everyone has seen the entirety of Dragon Ball Z or Kai.

They might as well start Super. It would probably add viewers.

Raxus

I haven't seen Kai, the new pace is refreshing having watched the old series. But I guess that is just me. I would also like to wait for Blu-ray edits for DB Super.

/oldmanrant

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Either Jojo or Tokyo Ghoul. Those are my bets.

However it could turn out to be something unpredictable.

They're not going to replace the end-of-night repeat with a new show. It's more likely Cowboy Bebop or Space Dandy, something they already have the rights to.

Who's ready for TGS?

11:30 to 12:20 – Sword Art Online Content Meeting On Spreading the Novel, Anime, and Game Worldwide – Featuring original author Reki Kawahara, Kadokawa Dengeki Bunko Editorial Department EIC Kazuma Mika, Aniplex’s Shinichiro Kashiwada, and Bandai Namco producer Yosuke Futami.

Squalor

There are too many people really hyped for One Punch Man.

That means I need to temper my expectations and be ready and okay with disappointment.

I'm probably one of the more negative people on OPM and even I wouldn't say its a bad series. The murata art is gourgeous though the series is primarily a comedy with action elements and I never found the comedy very funny, perhaps I'd enjoy it more animated/dubbed though after catching up on the manga a year or two ago when manga gaf was all about it I never bothered to keep reading it.

Just watch Ping Pong bro

Its impossible to be disappointed by it, unless you have shit taste like bass

You understand the reason I can't get into the show has nothing to do with the story and is completely depended upon its art style right? I've even acknowledge the story might be great but I can't get over the art style hump. I also don't appreciate every time ping pong the animation is brought up you deem my taste shit and publically declare it so. I don't think I've ever said I was disappointed by it, I had no anticipation for it outside of going "ooh that looks ugly".

Things I learned from GAF today:
1. People will refuse to poop in bathrooms if there is even one person already in one of the stalls.
2. Work bathrooms are not for pooping. If you have to poop at work, you have a serious medical condition.

Seda

1. People will refuse to poop in bathrooms if there is even one person already in one of the stalls.

If I have to use the stall at work, and I walk into a bathroom with one already occupied, I leave and check the one down the hall, then on the next floor, etc.

on topic: Space Dandy High School Musical on stream now

Raxus

If I have to use the stall at work, and I walk into a bathroom with one already occupied, I leave and check the one down the hall, then on the next floor, etc.

on topic: Space Dandy High School Musical on stream now

Aw yiss

Viva viva viva all

YOU NEED TO SMACK YOUR PARENTS.

Tenumi

Banned
2. Work bathrooms are not for pooping. If you have to poop at work, you have a serious medical condition.

If I have to poo, best get out of the way because if I don't make it to a toilet, there will be hell to pay.
Rather ladylike, aren't I? :p

Speaking of poo, I think I've still got two episodes of Akame ga Kill to catch up on. If I even feel like catching up on it, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom