• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
It would be a horrible day if AIDs ever evolved to resist the medicine we have available now for people with AIDs

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
They straight up said it's a new strain of the disease that is resistant to the usual medicine
Yeah, they didn't give her AIDS. they gave her Super AIDS. Literally.

ZfuqUAY.gif

Raxus

As much as I want to pay attention to Naruto I still can't get over the fact SUPER AIDS was used as a plot device in a show people actually watch and consider the drama good.

I imagine AIDS doesn't have the kind of weird baggage in Japan that it does in America with the hysteria and all the PSAs and stuff, but it still made the episode kind of bizarre to watch.

That AIDS thing might be the most ridiculous/out of left field thing I've seen all week in a week where I've done nothing but played and finished MGSV.

Wow.

Nonononoooooo. No. I mean, this is full of feels, but because the setup was so atrocious and the dialogue so cliche it's really hard to stay with it. Infinitely better than basically anything else this season. It's just so different I have a hard time reacting. All I know how to do is laugh at this awful show. It's all I've ever known.
Yeah, they didn't give her AIDS. they gave her Super AIDS. Literally.
That isn't how viruses work, that is how bacteria works.

Because of logic like this.
I don't even know man. I'm just gonna pretend its magical anime death virus.
Sounds like a plan. PlotDeviceitis.

NO. NO SCHOOL

(oh god they're going to put her in yui's place in kirito's thing ,aren't they?)
This would explain how/why she ends up being a harem member in SAO Hollow Fragment.

On that note, fuck you writers for making a 12-year-old dying girl a hidden harem member locked in a NG+, and don't you dare say you didn't know what you were doing because the way she's introduced now makes complete sense. BOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom