• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"Forget about us"

ZfuqUAY.gif

Crocodile

I let my guard down because the last episode of SAO was decent and then they hit me with this shit. SMH. That will teach me better to give shit second chances LOL

It was never said if you actually get your typical senses in the game world, as you would in real life.

Like, you obviously can't allow your players to feel real physical pain.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
NO. NO SCHOOL

(oh god they're going to put her in yui's place in kirito's thing ,aren't they?)

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh fucking christ, I know where this shit is going.

Just end it all now, burn all the tapes and spare us the next episode.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
OH GOD ARE THEY GOING TO TIE THIS INTO THEIR BULLSHIT ATTEMPTS TO BRING YUI INTO THE REAL WORLD?

Crocodile

Go to school? What?

Is that honestly any better?

Yes actually. Like I'm pretty sure it would still be handled in a dumb fashion given the author but it would have been better. Like its clear here the author only sort of, kind of understands how AIDS works :/

Raxus

It's kind of funny one of the best characters they made on this show and they gave them fucking AIDS.

Thanks SAO. You fucking pustule of an anime.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Another problem with using actual AIDS as the disease is in the real world it is no longer the death sentence it once was, there are pills you can take for it, that revelation just crushed everything under a HEAVY does of reality.

Soulflarz

Banned
Another problem with using actual AIDS as the disease is in the real world it is no longer the death sentence it once was, there are pills you can take for it, that revelation just crushed everything under a HEAVY does of reality.

Basically that. I'm sitting here being told someone is on a deathbed in a clean room when that makes no sense.

They straight up said it's a new strain of the disease that is resistant to the usual medicine

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sounds like they're going to have Kirito make a virtual reality version of school.

No, they're gonna hook her up to the portable Yui machine and wheel that sucker into the classroom like a fucked up R2-D2.

They straight up said it's a new strain of the disease that is resistant to the usual medicine

So it's SUPER AIDS?

I am going to hell for laughing at this shit this hard.

Grexeno

Well they at least made it a drug-resistant strain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom