• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And thus the world-building has come to a close, for now. Don't worry, there will be plenty more down the line, and it will be glorious.

See you in the morning.

The world building ain't done yet. Still one more extremely important episode to come next week.

Then it's FILLER TIME!

I think so. Yusuke did something similar in the first chapter of YYH to make the kid laugh.

I remember that now, still wondering if anyone knows a bit of the history/origin of it

Also I don't think I can watch the upcoming OP filler in this arc, the random one offs really bored the crap out of me when I originally watched them

I think so. Yusuke did something similar in the first chapter of YYH to make the kid laugh.

Is there a history of the chopsticks in nose joke? Not in OP but in Japanese culture
giphy.gif

It aint a japanese thing.

I'm surprised that
Annie still hasn't come back.

She has to come back.

And then she and Eren can bang in their Titan forms.

And it can become the lewd series it was always meant to be.

I remember that now, still wondering if anyone knows a bit of the history/origin of it

Also I don't think I can watch the upcoming OP filler in this arc, the random one offs really bored the crap out of me when I originally watched them

I remember the Sanji one about salt harvested from Aqua Laguna to be kind of interesting. I don't even remember what the other episodes were about.

Mik317

Good week this week.

I skipped SAO as always but even hearing about SUPER AIDS has me questioning life.

but still good week.

night yall

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, I.....can't bring myself to really care about AoT reruns. PLEASE let the next rerun show be good.

I actually don't hate Eren like a lot of people do, but I think Armin being the actual lead character would have been more in line with the show's themes. Eren can still be the Titan guy of course, but give Armin the majority of the focus.

I actually don't hate Eren like a lot of people do, but I think Armin being the actual lead character would have been more in line with the show's themes. Eren can still be the Titan guy of course, but give Armin the majority of the focus.

Literally anyone would be a better focus main character then Eren

Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Levi, or Erwin would all make far better lead MC

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Next week on Toonami:

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 39 - Piccolo Reborn! Frieza's Second Transformation
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 40 - Frieza's Final Transformation! The Ultimate Nightmare Begins!
12:30 - Akame ga Kill! - 6 - Kill Absolute Justice
1:00 - Michiko e Hatchin - 12 - Purgatory: 108°C Telepathy
1:30 - Sword Art Online II - 23 - The Dream Begins
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 82 - Team Ten
2:30 - One Piece - 316 - Shanks Makes a Move! The Linchpin to the Reckless Era!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 24 - Mercy: Assault on Stohess, Part 2

Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom