• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LICH KING DEMARCO ‏@Clarknova1 7m7 minutes ago
Hey #toonami fans, miss this week's broadcast? You can see a rerun of it right now at http://adultswim.com/preflight !
Goes until Monday at 5p et.

LICH KING DEMARCO ‏@Clarknova1 6m6 minutes ago
From there, Pre-Flight starts at 5, and then a new marathon begins for the rest of the week until Sunday am, where we'll rerun Toonami...

LICH KING DEMARCO ‏@Clarknova1 6m6 minutes ago
And so on, every week, with pre-flight being at 5p every day. No login etc needed! Enjoy!

Wait. Is this like a permanent thing now?

Seda

So:

• Sunday morning at <some time> through Monday at 5pm is a continuous Toonami block repeat.
  • After Monday 5pm, a show will marathon throughout the rest of the week
  • 5pm every day(?) is a preflight run, new episodes on Tuesday
  • The preflight is eventually added to the archive page. (last week's is there at current)
I think?

So:
  • Sunday morning at <some time> through Monday at 5pm is a continuous Toonami block repeat.
  • After Monday 5pm, a show will marathon throughout the rest of the week
  • 5pm every day(?) is a preflight run, new episodes on Tuesday
  • The preflight is eventually added to the archive page. (last week's is there at current)
I think?

Yes, though I guess the question is will they be releasing new episodes of preflight on Monday at 5pm now to kickstart the new weeks marathon, or will new episodes still be Tuesday at 5pm with the Monday 5pm that kicks off the new marathon being last weeks episode

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Read some more of the AgK manga. I hope you like brutality and mood whiplash!

Also, how much does the anime cover and where does the divergent point happen?

Read some more of the AgK manga. I hope you like brutality and mood whiplash!

Also, how much does the anime cover and where does the divergent point happen?

How much did you read?
Somewhere near when they kill the religious leader is when it splits, like episode 19 or so.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon Super S: Episode 140

You know, I am really starting to understand why people don't like Super S, even for a season of the Sailor Moon anime nothing is fucking happening. There have been a few small shake ups but have been so superficial I barely remember them happening. Anyway, the premise this time is the world of fashion, of course this being from the mid-1990s, the fashion on display has aged about a gracefully as room temperature cheese. I was pleased to see that Fish Eye served as the point man in this episode since he does not get used a lot and his style is different then the rapist metaphor the other two occupy. That is about it really, it is an inoffensive if typical episode in a series of them, mind recommendation to watch.

Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon Super S: Episode 141

Well, the time has finally arrived to give Minako her own focus episode and the writers have decided to hit the well of of cheesy American sitcom once again probably because they still don't know what to do with Minako and also even they are getting bored by the same old shit. This episode sees Minako attempting to date two guys at the same time who happen to be Tiger Eye and Hawk Eye in disguise, hijinks ensure, comedy not necessarily the case. Mild recommendation to avoid.

Cornbread78

Alright, time to do this:

NeoGAF's "Let's Watch Anime" OT#4: Now Watching: Samurai Flamenco is up!
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=178713809#post178713809

tumblr_n2sbisk5fn1r0b9suo6_500.gif

Come join in the craziness!

Cornbread78

Almost everyone I trust on animeGAF is telling me to stay far away from that SamFlam

Yeah, I've heard it get's pretty insane at times, but is worth the watch. I don't know who to believe, but what the heck, it's probably worth the experience good or bad.

Haha what happened with 'toonami rerun until preflight at 5pm?'

trying to nail the specific schedule for this silly stream is much harder than it should be.

I get the impression that the people making the decisions on what's streaming and when aren't DeMarco and co but another part of Adult Swim and they're is clearly some miscommunication.

Seda

I get the impression that the people making the decisions on what's streaming and when aren't DeMarco and co but another part of Adult Swim and they're is clearly some miscommunication.

Yeah that's definitely the case.

At this point it's basically: Toonami rerun for some amount of time on Sunday and then a show marathon starts after that at some point and PreFlights and random times thrown in with a new one Tuesday at 5pm.

Cornbread78

I come from toonamigaf to sing the praises of Sword Art Online, an anime we all love!

Yes, this man is a noble soul.

i visited animegaf once
a strange and peculiar place
much like this thread
only different

It's like a turbo shot of anime expresso here, lol. ( ya know, 1 big viewing night) Now if you want to watch something for the rest of the week, you can try Samurai Flamenco, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom