• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep15| You got the edge! You got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Sean's Dragon Soul feels right now.

hereforever_by_fartprincess-d5ztsoc.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
so if no one else has ever seen these transformations, I have to imagine Frieza transforming back and forth in front of a mirror or something

also shouldn't Kai be getting a new opening soon?
Like four episodes ago, they seemingly didn't bother. Maybe avoiding spoilers?

Crocodile

Picking back up a previous conversation I overall agree with Bass that a complete non-ending or "we just introduced a huge new twist now suck it as nothing ever becomes of it" are the worst (hello Young Justice) and not something I wish on even shitty shows let alone good ones. All that being said...

So I actually looked up what the creators were gonna do if the story had continued, and some of it doesn't sound too bad.

-They were gonna have Mumm-ra transform Pumyra into a giant insect like creature, and have her kill off Tigra, when he takes a blow for Lion-O. So, killing off Tigra is a big step in the right direction.

-Apparently Snarf is actually FUCKING INVINCIBLE, and was actually created by Mumm-ra, in an effort to make perfect beings.

-Slithe would have gotten an episode where his past was revealed, showing that the cats destroyed his village.

Apparently, the show wasn't canned because of the reactions to it, it just didn't sell toys.

If all this is true HOLY SHIT is that bad O_O That sounds dumber than I can handle.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"There is a vague resemblance" I wish they addressed the fact Raditz is Goku's brother more often...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom