• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToQGAF 2014 | Hanamichi! The Next Stop Is Imagination's Stage!

Pikawil

Unconfirmed Member
how much the Disney casts and crews were paid.
It couldn't have been that much better, they shot in New Zealand to save money in the first place.
And it still wouldn't have been better in 2014, considering those various Marvel Studios cheapskate stories.

vareon

FIGURE-006354_01.jpg

Balls.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
W4gnBSd.gif

Inukai Atsuhiro. Rumored to be Drive.

Keiji Fujiwara rumored to be the Driver voice.

NeonZ

Will you endure a season of Hino if the next Kamen Rider is Kamen Rider Build Fighters?

I think the Rider fanbase would really freak out in a really bad way if we got a crossover season where the Riders are just hologram toys used by kids to fight each other. I think Build Fighters only was accepted by the Gundam fanbase because they also are the main targets of the model kit lines. There isn't a comparable culture for Riders'.

Watch Da Birdie

Hmmm maybe the belt talks ala kit in night rider?

Lot of stuff being posted last night about Drive, but I woke up this morning and it seems the Press Conference didn't happen? So I don't know what's real.

Watch Da Birdie

Isnt there a cardass game that allows you to build generic riders?

Yeah, I think a "Build Fighter" Series would go well over in Japan.

I think it's called "Ganbaride". I actually sort of like the design of the original Riders, they have tablet-heads.

Xerotwo

So I just received my Kachidoki lock seed, can it do the transformation sounds by itself?

Or do I need the driver to access that?

LostAnkh

So I just received my Kachidoki lock seed, can it do the transformation sounds by itself?

Or do I need the driver to access that?
The DX needs the belt, and you can go into Kiwami with something that'll fit in the slot (I used an american ranger key). You can cheat and hold the buttons in the back, but that defeats the purpose of the gimmick.

Candy toy just requires you to press the button in the back.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
tumblr_inline_n730e6nPaW1s4rpwq.jpg

I'm going to guess that SMF will not explain why Robo Knight is on the armor. We can add that to the mountain of already present plot holes.
It really was a bad idea to combine Goseiger and Gokaiger into one season.

ReiGun

Hearing these horror stories of Saban's frugality makes me wonder how much the Disney casts and crews were paid.
It couldn't have been that much better, they shot in New Zealand to save money in the first place.

I can't imagine their pay was much better. However, I've noticed we never hear the same horror stories about behind the scenes during the Disney seasons that we get about Saban.

BatDan

I can't imagine their pay was much better. However, I've noticed we never hear the same horror stories about behind the scenes during the Disney seasons that we get about Saban.

Saban's too cheap to get proper assassins.
Disney isn't.

Xerotwo

I'm going to guess that SMF will not explain why Robo Knight is on the armor. We can add that to the mountain of already present plot holes.

Holy shit, did they just screwed Gold Mode?

What the fuck, Saban?

BatDan

MFC has finally released the final six episodes of Goseiger along with the Last Epic special. Now we no longer need TV-Nihon for that season.

Stage Show morphs are the best morphs.

i8NjD6nVFkLXU.gif

That's impressive. The split-second timing of stage shows is difficult to master.

Holy shit, did they just screwed Gold Mode?

What the fuck, Saban?

It's just the toy right now. We don't see Gold Mode in action until... probably September (fucking Nickelodeon and their hiatuses). Still, I won't be surprised if Gold Mode's armor is untouched.

BatDan

According to people attending the "Licensing International Expo" in Vegas, PR Dino Charge will be using the Gaburevolvers as their morphers. That's good. I thought we'd get another Jungle Fury scenario.

Tenumi

Banned
According to people attending the "Licensing International Expo" in Vegas, PR Dino Charge will be using the Gaburevolvers as their morphers. That's good. I thought we'd get another Jungle Fury scenario.

Gotta say, that kinda surprises me, all things considered with guns in the US.

Now, about that dance...

Watch Da Birdie

That one trip on 2ch says Drive'll be using "cars" as the gimmick. Not surprising really, that's something I think a lot of kids will like. Love to see like a Kabuto-themed car and so forth.

one day robo knight was washing the uniforms of the rangers and touched magical item woops!

I'm betting roboknight will appear in gold mode's stock finisher for the heck of it too lol

Top Bottom