• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToQGAF 2014 | Hanamichi! The Next Stop Is Imagination's Stage!

WillyFive

He's presumably "Mashin Chaser" from the toy scans. He has his own transformation device, collectibles and figure in the toyline, just like a Rider, but the text just calls him a "Rival", never a Rider.

Maybe another White Wizard; which had everything a Rider had except the name.

jwk94

The ryugen scene. Damn.

So true.

Press Conference happened.

The Kamen Rider Eternal actor is singing the theme song.

Plus the writer of W...and a red, vehicle-themed police Rider.

W Part 2?

HWZEN41.jpg

Even the poster reminds me of the scene in W.B.X where Terui ropes off the crime scene.

Yes, please!

Akira looks so weird without his hat.

NeonZ

I feel like the decision to make Drive's tire the only thing that changes when he changes forms was a cost-cutting measure to make up for the ridiculous amount of suits Gaim has had.

Drive also has 2 full form changes for the first quarter confirmed looking at the toy guide. The point is that you can mix and match the tires with the different base forms, kind of like W and OOO.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Drive also has 2 full form changes for the first quarter confirmed looking at the toy guide. The point is that you can mix and match the tires with the different base forms, kind of like W and OOO.

I sort of see it closer to Fourze's deal, with the Switches being usable with any of the States.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

...were gonna get a turbo teen final form, arent we?

The more they follow this, the better. While I love me some W and Fourze it really feels weird when they are forced to the two parter format.
The two-part format worked with W because it was setup like a procedural. Fourze could have gone without it.

Drive could have used the two-part format well enough being a cop show. Though I'm not fussed that they're not pursuing that format.

vareon

The two-part format worked with W because it was setup like a procedural. Fourze could have gone without it.

Drive could have used the two-part format well enough being a cop show. Though I'm not fussed that they're not pursuing that format.

Yeah if the show's going to have a two parter again, a cop show with Riku Sanjo is probably the best way to do it. But I still hope for something wildly different with Drive. Like maybe he has a backup team behind him. Or will he use his car often.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Wait,
so the forest of helheim is known as the snake? And wants to see the world end to start the new world? Is that a vague christianity reference?

And death flags are fucking flying.

Slayven

I say goddamn, how they resolve
Not Mai
is genius

Part 2
she is Mai, a time traveling one.

That might not be true since I can't speak japanese.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How often do we make new OTs anyway? When new Sentai is out?

Sounds about right.
New Sentai starts around the beginning of the year.
If Toku threads were made before the post-Decade KR era, then it probably would have started with the new KR seasons (January instead of September).

javadoze

Maybe another White Wizard; which had everything a Rider had except the name.
Seeing how Riku Sanjo's Rider shows tend to treat the "Kamen Rider" title with some weight, I wouldn't be surprised if Chaser is never referred to as such unless if he becomes good during the show.

Seeing how Riku Sanjo's Rider shows tend to treat the "Kamen Rider" title with some weight, I wouldn't be surprised if Chaser is never referred to as such unless if he becomes good during the show.

Chaser will become good. I'm going to all but guarantee it. He'll be the Nazca we all wanted.

tumblr_mfin30ZURK1r8a2cfo1_500.jpg

Miss you, bro.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
This episode of Gaim is something else.

I just finished watching it, came here to post that and now I'll just re-watch it again

ReiGun

It's been said before, but Gaim really is "Game of Henshin Belts." All last episode needed was Rains of Castamere playing at the end.

Top Bottom