• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter by InXile [Complete; $4.3 million funded]

Wow, went to sleep and was just hoping that it'd reach the $4m mark so we would get the extra city.

Woke up to find we might just be able to reach the voluminous codex goal (not entirely sure if it's what I think it is, would this be like a monster book for DnD?).

I love you all!

The last three days have been great for this KS:

NQ5ZusN.png

$306,767 in less than 20 hours!

Add the Paypal donations to the $4,103,091 on Kickstarter and they should be really close to the $4,25 million dollar goal now with two hours left to go.

Musician

The audio levels in the stream are terrible, but nobody does anything about it even though people are complaining in the chat. Annoying as all hell

why is nobody from this thread there? I at least expected Evilore taking his private jet to get to the party & holding up a neoGAF sign in the back.

uh they're starting the drinking now.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Alright i am finally home from my shitty life at work and can escape into the live stream. We've gained a lot of funding since last night.

inm8num2

Well having broken Project Eternity's funding record they're nearly guaranteed to beat them in total backers as well (about 800 to go).

BraXzy

They added three soundtracks to the kickstarter page in case someone has missed them. They are embedded so I can't link but they are there, under the stretch goals image!

I love how on Fathom 12 the books and the snow globe have has graphical overhauls :L

They added three soundtracks to the kickstarter page in case someone has missed them. They are embedded so I can't link but they are there, under the stretch goals image!

I love how on Fathom 12 the books and the snow globe have has graphical overhauls :L

This music is incredible.

Neverfade

How do I add a (digital) copy of Wasteland 2 to a Collector's Edition pledge?

Edit: Looks like that link in the post below answers my question.

zon

I might not be as well off as some here, but I backed them with 80 dollars. Now I'll have two good games to look forward to. :)

Zeliard

Someone give me their $95 spot and I'll give someone my $110 spot and two people will be happy.

Don't you want two people to be happy?

You get the Colin mccomb comic at a pretty early tier, so essentially u save 2

But $2 is like half of the price of a classic title on GOG. That's huge money.

Top Bottom