• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter by InXile [Complete; $4.3 million funded]

Lime

I think it's some silly mod

It's one of the character cards in the actual game?

charactercard_3030k9t.jpg

Menchi

Not long ago hit the 4.25mil with Paypal and KS totals combined. Looking like we'll end up at 4.35mil in the end or so.

Lime

I think both Egg Morte and Leprechaun Annah was released by the developers as an sometime after the game shipped as a spoof. So in that context it's official.

Easter Egg Morte and Leprechaun Annah came from Black Isle themselves, I believe.

Edit: by a nanosecond!

ah, the times when you didn't have access to the Internet to become aware of and download such things. Thanks for clarifying.

Easter Egg Morte and Leprechaun Annah came from Black Isle themselves, I believe.

Edit: by a nanosecond!

you're right! I just saw it too
Yes, now you, too, can have your very own custom Easter Egg Morte in Torment! Not only does he have a New Look and Feel, but he has New Sounds as well! He has some new Voice Over samples that weren't in the final version of Torment. Just download this .ZIP file, and follow the instructions in the Readme file (included in this .ZIP):
gosh^^

aah fargo just entered the building.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Let me emphasize how dumb I am to be pledging the $500 physical rewards tier when I may not even have an apartment when this game comes out. But, it just feels right to have a signed CE sitting next to the Project Eternity one, somewhere in space-time.

Let me emphasize how dumb I am to be pledging the $500 physical rewards tier when I may not even have an apartment when this game comes out. But, it just feels right to have a signed CE sitting next to the Project Eternity one, somewhere in space-time.

Don't worry someone will let you crash at their place for a month or two.

duckroll

Wow, it really exploded in the last few hours. Looks like it's going to finish with a bang. If the game sucks, Fargo's head will be on a spike! Lol.

Zeliard

Wow, it really exploded in the last few hours. Looks like it's going to finish with a bang. If the game sucks, Fargo's head will be on a spike! Lol.

If one of these big Kickstarter games ends up sucking, I'm going after Nirolak. It will have all been his doing.

Lime

Broken Age
Shadowruns Returns
Planetary Annihilation
Wasteland 2
Banner Saga

will tide me over until this game finally gets released.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
this game comes out in 2015 - that's going to be a long, long wait

It's partially why I need to limit my kickstarters.

Maia
Eternity
Shovel Knight
Wasteland 2
Shadowrun Returns
Broken Age
Torment

Only like 2 of those are coming out this year. MAYBE.

Lime

I like how the countdown in the webstream is frozen, like if InXile has put the clock on hold to get as much funding as possible

NeededSleep

went up to 275 just now. -_- gonna hate myself in the morning

*couldn't do it no matter how much i wanted to. a $110 freed up and i snagged it

Top Bottom