• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torment: Tides of Numenera Kickstarter by InXile [Complete; $4.3 million funded]

~Kinggi~

Banned
Well this definitely wont hit 4.5, but we might get close enough to grab an element of that tier or something. Either way we reached a lot of the good stuff.

Eusis

Fuck it, upped to $50. I liked some of that music, and the artwork's fantastic. I just wish I could get all novellas and comics, but maybe options for getting those will remain later.

Eusis

There was talk that they might keep taking pledges after KS is over,I hope so if we are close to 4.5
They did that, or at least let you keep pitching in for the rewards/game with Wasteland 2 and Project Eternity. But 4.25 mil was the big prize to me, gotta have that (beefier) in-game codex.

Well this definitely wont hit 4.5, but we might get close enough to grab an element of that tier or something. Either way we reached a lot of the good stuff.

yeah, 4.5 won't be met. But this has still been a crazy day for funding. They pulled in $380,767 in funds on Kickstarter alone, and it is probably closer to $400k when you add the PayPal donations. This would make it the third highest day in funding for this project right after the first two days.

Ithil

This livestream definitely has more of an "formal event" feel while Obsidian's PE stream was more of an office party. This one gets more relevant info from the lead developers, while Obsidian's was more goofy/fun.

Lime

I wonder what kinds of stick figures he draws when he's high.

eternityart-6.jpg
project-eternity-art-4-concept-wizard.jpg

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
This livestream definitely has more of an "formal event" feel while Obsidian's PE stream was more of an office party. This one gets more relevant info from the lead developers, while Obsidian's was more goofy/fun.

This time, no one's walking in and telling people to get back to work. :p

Eusis

Shit, on the fence of this, I was hoping to snag a $20, but I just missed it....Such limited money!
Man, if I was psychic I'd have sent a PM about me changing mine, as that was probably the one you just missed. And it looked like they didn't close up the hole this time like when other $20 slots were opened.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Went with 39 once Chris joined, they have quite the team assembled from the crazy stretch goals. Amazing the power the Torment name still has.

Top Bottom