• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT2|

I don't know about musically, but dean and Todd have only gotten douchier and douchier since Jason left.
This too. Back when I was doing my morning commute, it was toilet humour, but sure, it's a good way to start the day, then it just got more and more douchy, more self righteous, more impossible to listen to without just getting annoyed.

Willectro

Banned
Dean Blundell Show is the worst of Howard Stern's runoff.

Please don't use Dean and Howard in the same statement. They aren't comparable in any way, shape, or form.

Dean is a hack. Plain and simple. They think they have all these inside jokes but all they actually have is terrible writing and some flavor of the week criticisms (Rob Ford jokes for instance). They think they are edgy, but they are just douche bags. Derringer on Q107 is a moron too (not sure if he is still on the air).

There's a reason Howard Stern is paid what he is.

thabiz

Please don't use Dean and Howard in the same statement. They aren't comparable in any way, shape, or form.

Dean is a hack. Plain and simple. They think they have all these inside jokes but all they actually have is terrible writing and some flavor of the week criticisms (Rob Ford jokes for instance). They think they are edgy, but they are just douche bags. Derringer on Q107 is a moron too (not sure if he is still on the air).

I was only using Howard in a comparison cause i dont have any other example. I cringe when i hear Dean's voice. DOUCHEBAG!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So, what's all this about...?

Nearly 100% chance there will be a midnight launch for the Wii U at the Yonge and Dundas Futureshop. And I'll be there for sure. Freezing my ass off just like I did for the Gamecube, Wii and 3DS. No midnight launches for the Nintendo 64 in my area sadly, so I had to pick it up with about a dozen other people in the morning at TRU. My long tradition of buying Nintendo consoles at launch. :p

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nearly 100% chance there will be a midnight launch for the Wii U at the Yonge and Dundas Futureshop. And I'll be there for sure. Freezing my ass off just like I did for the Gamecube, Wii and 3DS. No midnight launches for the Nintendo 64 in my area sadly, so I had to pick it up with about a dozen other people in the morning at TRU. My long tradition of buying Nintendo consoles at launch. :p

pfft NintenDORK!

Well yes, but I'm tempted to repeat my lineup in my Vaughan Best Buy 6 years ago... do I want to freeze my ass for that?

I was so excited when I picked up my Gamecube at TRU on launch day that when I locked the console in my trunk I also locked my keys in there =/

Mr. F

Banned
Kind of a niche guy, figured I'd bring it up anyway; just found out Neil Hamburger is performing this weekend at Comedy Bar, kind of want to go.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Well yes, but I'm tempted to repeat my lineup in my Vaughan Best Buy 6 years ago... do I want to freeze my ass for that?

Freezing your ass for a launch console is better than freezing your ass for a console a year later in the middle of february. Damn it was cold that day. >_<

Roto13

I have never owned a console that would have been worth standing in line for at midnight unless they were giving them out for free.

Black-Box

Dean at least does interviews better than other places. I listen to them because they are douche bags. They don't care what people think, which is better than the crap you get on 99.9

Fearless Fred is pretty entertaining at least
And I like Josie Dye

Fearless Fred is entertaining because he's not afraid to voice his opinion, and his opinions are worth listening to at times. He also gets into very amusing disputes with callers.

Josie Dye? She makes me want to stab my eardrums.

whitehawk

Banned
Well, the CRTC made a good decision for once. The hotly contested 88.1 FM spot is going to these guys:

http://indietoronto.ca/

I can finally say it: Fuck you, 102.1. Fuck you and die. (However, long live "CFNY".)
0380_a7nr.gif

Rinoa

Iiii caaan't waaaaittt.

nopenopenope. I'm enjoying today and tomorrow feeling like 30+, may be the last week or so for summer clothes w/o jackets. We should have had this 25 degree weather on my wedding (on Sept 1), but it was around 35 degrees. Thankfully Casa Loma now has super cold air conditioning.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
nopenopenope. I'm enjoying today and tomorrow feeling like 30+, may be the last week or so for summer clothes w/o jackets. We should have had this 25 degree weather on my wedding (on Sept 1), but it was around 35 degrees. Thankfully Casa Loma now has super cold air conditioning.

Congratulations.

But you're wrong on the weather. Bring the deep freeze. :p

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
People who say they want winter do not drive. Driving on ice and snow fucking sucks.
I've never had a problem driving in the winter. It's amazing the difference in driving with good snow tires. All-season tires March/April - November/December and snow tires the rest of the time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've never had a problem driving in the winter. It's amazing the difference in driving with good snow tires. All-season tires March/April - November/December and snow tires the rest of the time.

I'll sorta back this up. I am not a snowing/blizzard fan like these crazy people but despite that I never have problems driving in the winter. I have always used all-season tires too.

But despite that y'all still crazy for wanting the snow and ice.

Roto13

I'll sorta back this up. I am not a snowing/blizzard fan like these crazy people but despite that I never have problems driving in the winter. I have always used all-season tires too.

You actually go outside when it feels like 50 degrees out and you *like it.* Your opinions on weather are worth nothing.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!

I used to use all-season tires in the winter until I tried driving my father's car with snow tires a couple of winters ago. It was such a big difference that I went and bought snow tires and an extra set of rims for my car. Stopping distance was greatly improved and I no longer got stuck in ruts while driving. I'm in a 2005 Civic sedan.

Kunohara

I used to use all-season tires in the winter until I tried driving my father's car with snow tires a couple of winters ago. It was such a big difference that I went and bought snow tires and an extra set of rims for my car. Stopping distance was greatly improved and I no longer got stuck in ruts while driving. I'm in a 2005 Civic sedan.

I bought my car new 5 years ago this month (final car payment, fuck yeah), and I've been able to use the tires it came with for winter driving, but now I gotta grab actual winter tires. Where would you say is the best place to buy tires (and rims)? Also, how much am I looking at in terms of price? I know it's gonna be steep.

Top Bottom