• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT2|

cbox

Insane, a car exploded on the street behind me last night around 2am! Ran outside after I heard some glass breaking and saw a massive mushroom like inferno. From the looks of it the car was a brand new dodge challenger... kinda suspicious. Anyone in Mississauga near the airport hear it?

Black-Box

WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS!
I am just glad there is something else to look at.

hboUM.jpg

Sober

First they get rid of Santa at Eaton's, now they put up a pink cone instead of a Christmas tree?

If there isn't snow on the ground when December 25th rolls over then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

scogoth

First they get rid of Santa at Eaton's, now they put up a pink cone instead of a Christmas tree?

If there isn't snow on the ground when December 25th rolls over then I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

I'm ok with it because this is Canada. Global warming? No problem I'll just move north.

Quick

Banned
Sorry guys I'm late...

ARRRGOOOOOOSSSSS!!!

This is far too much sports happiness going on in Toronto right now.

Not a fan of football, but I applaud the Argos. Not only for playing in the Grey Cup, but also hosting it in its 100th. I'll take any pro sport win in this city right now.

Rinoa

I do NOT like this "pink christmas" thing.

Yes, you can definitely see Santa here! You can sign up for Story Time with Santa, or Skype with Santa, at www.tecchristmas.com and both events are free!

On top of no more disney store, etc. it must suck to be a kid these days. Eatons/malls used to be a magical place for kids during xmas. The bay will have their pimp windows and xmas lane but they don't sell toys.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
If the Argos lose Rob Ford is going to donate his weight in food to the food bank in Calgary...if I read that properly.

I'll let funnier people run with that.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
If the Argos lose Rob Ford is going to donate his weight in food to the food bank in Calgary...if I read that properly.

I'll let funnier people run with that.

I was kinda hoping he'd put his job on the line...first time you'd see the fans of toronto cheering the other team in a championship game

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Why in Calgary? Why wouldn't he donate it in Toronto? I don't understand.
It's a bet. The losing city's mayor must donate their weight in food to the other city's food bank. The loser must also wear the winning team's jersey to a council meeting. I'm sure Ford can get out of the jersey thing by scheduling it for a day when he has to coach his team. :p

On top of no more disney store, etc. it must suck to be a kid these days. Eatons/malls used to be a magical place for kids during xmas. The bay will have their pimp windows and xmas lane but they don't sell toys.

The Eaton Centre used to have a store called The Museum Store that sold all kinds of really cool puzzles and games and "smart" toys. They always had cooler stuff than the Disney Store. I was really sad when they replaced it with a *second* Shoe Company installation. Or Town Shoes. Whatever it is.

scogoth

The Eaton Centre used to have a store called The Museum Store that sold all kinds of really cool puzzles and games and "smart" toys. They always had cooler stuff than the Disney Store. I was really sad when they replaced it with a *second* Shoe Company installation. Or Town Shoes. Whatever it is.

I blame all the kids at Ryerson. All I every hear in class is what to buy next. They even have a stupid retail week to celebrate replacing stores that provide great products with more chain store.....

Stet

Banned
It's a bet. The losing city's mayor must donate their weight in food to the other city's food bank. The loser must also wear the winning team's jersey to a council meeting. I'm sure Ford can get out of the jersey thing by scheduling it for a day when he has to coach his team. :p

Sounds like if we lose, Calgary will officially get more from our mayor than we will.

Roto13

Guys, if Toronto somehow wins that football game or whatever the balls that thing is about, someone should send Calgary Rob Ford's weight in gravy as a consolation prize.

Guys, do it, guys.

Guys.

Come on guys.

Gravy, guys.

Nobility

Banned
Did they change Express too? Did you have to get one of the newer modem-router dealies

Nope, still have my SMC gateway that's 1 year old.

http://redboard.rogers.com/2012/rog...ide-you-with-our-fastest-connections-to-date/

Looks like it should effect almost everyone by December 1st if your hardware supports it.

Extreme Plus: download speeds will increase from up to 32 Mbps to up to 45 Mbps
Extreme: download speeds will increase from up to 28 Mbps to up to 35 Mbps
Express: download speeds will increase from up to 18 Mbps to up to 25 Mbps

Top Bottom