• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've already expected the snow will be taken care of and I will have to go in to work all angry like. :(

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Kave_Man said:
I've already expected the snow will be taken care of and I will have to go in to work all angry like. :(
no WE DONT NEED THIS ATTITUDE. THE SNOW WILL COME AND DESTROY EVERYTHING

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
-COOLIO- said:
no WE DONT NEED THIS ATTITUDE. THE SNOW WILL COME AND DESTROY EVERYTHING

snowmageddon.jpg

It's been lightly snowing in Scarborough for about half an hour, but it's intensifying now.

Gotta head out to Oakville tomorrow. That's gonna be fun. (Even though I'm taking the train, GO Transit tends to grind to a halt with half a centimetre of snow...)

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Hieberrr said:
I am hoping for epic amounts of snow, but I kind of doubt it'll happen... (PROVE ME WRONG MOTHER NATURE!)
i say we provoke her

YOU AINT GOT SHIT MOTHER NATURE. YOU AINT HAD SHIT EITHER.

YOUR ASS IS MEDIOCRE

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Yeah, all Colleges and Universities will be closed because of the amount of people that have to drive.

Public schools will be open because most student live within walking distance. I guess the school boards don't care about teachers.

Fuzzy

canova said:
oh you youngsters are bunch of lazies. this is nothing.
I already had it in my head that I didn't want to go to work today so I used this as an excuse.

Fuzzy

canova said:
do you teach? all schools are closed anyway right?
Electrician. I just have some friends and family who are teachers and one who's in Teacher's College at York U.

I'm on the subway line so I should be going in but my mother has been in the hospital today so I'd rather brave the weather and spend time with her. Wish my work wasn't so assy about people taking time off.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Weak it doesn't look that bad, we'll see. I drive to work, if I go halfway and it takes forever I'm saying eff that and turn around. Especially since it won't stop until 7pm. The afternoon commute might enrage me.

I'm looking at the cams on CP24 and from what I can gather, this isn't the storm they were saying it was going to be. I haven't gone outside yet though.

Threi

notag
yeah this isn't anything near what i expected.

whatever though take a snow day everyone. For psychological trauma that the media enforced on us and whatnot

Trying to contact my work and no one seems to be there. I'd go in for the morning before visiting my mother if I knew people were going to be around. Otherwise I can just check my mail from home. There was an e-mail saying that if it was bad, not to come in. Well, apparently it isn' that bad. *shrugs*

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
DoctorWho said:
Trying to contact my work and no one seems to be there. I'd go in for the morning before visiting my mother if I knew people were going to be around. Otherwise I can just check my mail from home. There was an e-mail saying that if it was bad, not to come in. Well, apparently it isn' that bad. *shrugs*

Had the same email from HR yesterday. I've decided to stay after being convinced by my dad "stay they aren't docking you pay".

One of my buddies at work went in, said it's pretty dead so far in the office.

whatever though take a snow day everyone. For psychological trauma that the media enforced on us and whatnot

This I can get behind.

Kave_Man said:
Had the same email from HR yesterday. I've decided to stay after being convinced by my dad "stay they aren't docking you pay".

One of my buddies at work went in, said it's pretty dead so far in the office.

This I can get behind.

Bah. Just got a hold of someone at work. A few people showed up. I'm right on the subway line so I'm just going in for a couple of hours and then heading off to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom