• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2015 |OT| It starts with a BOOM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Sky cared when they saw it was Martin. Froome matched Nibali today and that is what he wanted.

Good little race.

edit: both should be worried about only having the one man with them.

Kabouter

I don't think Sky cared when they saw it was Martin. Froome matched Nibali today and that is what he wanted.

Good little race.

edit: both should be worried about only having the one man with them.

Well, Lars Boom had a flat, so there's at least a sensible reason with Nibali.

Linius

Jv0b.png

Well that was fun. Time to cook.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
reposting as this will have got lost at the start of the thread. Checked with mods and they are cool with it.

There is a charity ride going on ahead of the TDF, being run by these guys https://www.tourdeforce.org.uk/. Most people are joining the group for 1-2 stages. My friend Dave is doing the entire Tour. He wants to hit £2.5k and is nearly there - only £50 to go. He sold one of his road bikes to help towards that total too.

So if any of you can perhaps appreciate just how insane this guy is, please take a look at his donation page at http://www.bmycharity.com/tourdedave and if you can spare a couple of quid that'd be brilliant.

He just completed stage 10 today, which looked like this:
ttJk5Rq.jpg

and stage 11 tomorrow looks like this
Wo3dfJ9.jpg

This thread is as dead as the race right now :p

i have the race on, just not much to talk about and discuss other than the couple of crashes. Just a case of everyone staying safe until the sprint at the end.

Best thing about watching this is seeing Juan Antonia Fletcha doing his segments on Eurosport. Just saw him do a great little piece about the riders bags and how everything is set up to make sure the mechanics get it the right thing for the rider quickly.

Kitsuné

since when does a fox need an accent aigu?
Stages like these are great for my productivity.

The Flemish commenters are predicting fireworks at around 40k to go. Hope so!

fake edit: Looks like they're beginning to race!

Ruruja

All Cav has to do is not abandon to win stages by the looks of it. Only Greipel and maybe Degenkolb left to challenge him.

Kitsuné

since when does a fox need an accent aigu?
Not watching, but I don't suppose anything interesting happened in the mean time?

Well, Martin scratched his back and Nibali picked his nose, but besides that ...

Edit: I should've kept my mouth shut, big crash :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom