• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transgaf: 'cause boys will be girls (and vice versa)

mollipen

optimiss said:
My days of paid camwhoring are over!

Not that I fully agree with the path she's taking, but Bailey is doing cam sessions for $100 / 30 minutes. If I could get somebody to pay me that... uhh, yeah, I'd have to have a heartfelt talk with myself on how far I'm okay with my rules on such things dropping. *laughs*

Also, nice to see you finally make your way here!

Gaborn

optimiss said:
Those people are weirdos!!!! Now excuse me while I turn my penis into a vagina...

:lol It really is amazing how open minded you can become when you realize how different you are from other people.... and how much you have in common with everyone else. :D

aoi tsuki

lexi said:
I may regret watching this movie. There was a Law and Order episode a while ago about a transgendered girl who accidentally killed her boyfriend in self defense, and was convicted for murder and sent to a mens' prison. The closing shot was of her bruised and bloody on a gurney, and I could barely handle that.
i remember that episode. It introduced me to Kate Moennig (the TG girl), who also starred on The L Word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCmElCKFqK8

They video lacks the scene after he found out she was TG. Fast forward two scenes, the lead male cop goes to the bathroom and finds the boyfriend's killed himself. i think he busted the mirror and slit his throat.

The end of the second to last scene, along with the obvious conclusion... jeez, i forgot how hard that episode is to watch.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
i think the oddest fetish i ever came across was this guy who had a thing for sex with feverish girls. Def a "huh?" moment for me :lol

Cetra

water_wendi said:
i think the oddest fetish i ever came across was this guy who had a thing for sex with feverish girls. Def a "huh?" moment for me :lol

That is definitely odd to say the least. :lol And congrats on the name change!

Also, this thread moves way to fast while I'm sleeping and catching up right after waking somehow broke my widdle brain. xD

mollipen

water_wendi said:

Through some sort of strange conversation, my friends and I now have this running joke that I have a "dusty" fetish. Not as in dirty or anything, but as in like somebody is naked, sitting in the same spot for like two months, and now has a layer of dust on them.

So when I was still living back home, anytime we'd come across something extremely dusty, my one friend would turn to me and ask, "so, does that turn you on?"

Gaborn

water_wendi said:

I think most guys have at least one really WEIRD fetish. I know I do :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

edit: and, judging from shidoshi's post, some girls too :lol

lexi

Banned
I think I'll stand aside and wait for this fetish talk to trail off. *laughs*

And welcome Optimiss! I remember PMing you years ago and being all curious, look how far I've come!

Gaborn

lexi said:
I think I'll stand aside and wait for this fetish talk to trail off. *laughs*

And welcome Optimiss! I remember PMing you years ago and being all curious, look how far I've come!

lexi
another internet virgin
(Today, 08:14 PM)

Although I can think of other responses than a simple tag quote :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

lexi

Banned
Gaborn said:
lexi
another internet virgin
(Today, 08:14 PM)

Although I can think of other response than a simple tag quote :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Oh yeah, that tag is complete crap! :lol What's a girl gotta do around here to get another one?

And you just keep those responses to yourself, Mister.

Gaborn

lexi said:
Oh yeah, that tag is complete crap! :lol What's a girl gotta do around here to get another one?

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol don't worry baby girl, I'm not saying a word! :D :D :D :D

mollipen

There was a little game I was thinking we should all play - if you'd like, lexi, I can post about that and maybe save you from all of the attention. *laughs*

Gaborn

shidoshi said:
There was a little game I was thinking we should all play - if you'd like, lexi, I can post about that and maybe save you from all of the attention. *laughs*

Doctor?

Gaborn

shidoshi said:
Well, thanks for ruining the surprise! *pouts*

awwwww I'm sorry, have an egg!

cadbury.jpg
:D :D :D

mollipen

Gaborn said:
awwwww I'm sorry, have an egg!

I hear they're quite delicious and filled with yumminess.
Not sure about the Cadbury creme eggs though.

lexi said:

Well, I was just going to ask... if you (all of us "you," not just lexi) were given the power to wake up tomorrow and look 100% the way you always wish you could, what would you look like?

For those of us who don't have the bodies that we wish we had (I mean... uhm, you know... beyond that natural human instinct of not being happy with your body), I'm sure we've all spent countless hours thinking about what physical self would make us the most happy. So, what would that be? I'm curious to know how everybody would love to see themselves.

Bonus points if you link to worksafe images that go with your ideal body type / look. I'll participate once I can actually find a pic or two that don't consist of vast amounts of uncovered skin that'll get me in trouble. *heh*

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Gaborn said:
Yes, it is getting morbid :lol

The thing is, cutting off a limb might turn off OTHER members of your audience. What about those of us with a foot fetish (although I suppose for me it's more of a sock fetish...) or someone with a glove fetish?

This is getting kind of freaky... and, wait, did I just see a freakin' Cadbury Creme Egg in this thread? Thank you, Lexi! Keep talking about those things.

water_wendi said:

And if they weren't feverish... ? We he a snot running out of the nose, or a stuffy nose kind of guy? :lol

Gaborn said:
I think most guys have at least one really WEIRD fetish. I know I do :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

edit: and, judging from shidoshi's post, some girls too :lol

I don't think my "fetish" is weird. Bumping uglies in the dark isn't a fetish, it's a lifestyle!

lexi said:

Why did you get the tag? Did you just now get the internet or... ?

shidoshi said:
Well, I was just going to ask... if you (all of us "you," not just lexi) were given the power to wake up tomorrow and look 100% the way you always wish you could, what would you look like?

Is this the part where I come out? Because it's not happening. I have one or two for both genders. Hah! Take THAT!

Oh, and it may take me a minute to get the images up, because I need to upload them with my phone to flickr, then come back here and link them. Yay stupid work internet.

Male: Mekhi Phifer
4403049392_5ebfd85bca_o.jpg

and/or

Denzel Washington
4402284073_f8ef3573b9.jpg

Female: Susan Coffey (but, change her brunette for natural red)
4402271843_4eef487d1c_o.jpg

4402271409_ba823a1cc2.jpg

and/or Meredith Molinari
4402270967_532b35ae29_o.jpg

4403035920_f1682f48d2_o.jpg

linkboy

Just read through this whole thread and want to all of the members of Transgaf, you have my support.

I'm a straight male, but I would date a MTF if I had the chance. I put more emphasis in a relationship on a person's personality then looks. I'm not going to date a hot person who's stuck-up over a person who's not as good looking, but is a blast to hang out with.

lexi said:
Easy, Jewel Staite. :p

JewelStaite.jpg

lexi, if you looked like her, I would ask you out so quickly.

(I've had a thing for Jewel Staite since I first saw her on Flash Forward and Space Cases way back in 96).

Absolutely beautiful women.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Alfarif said:
And if they weren't feverish... ? We he a snot running out of the nose, or a stuffy nose kind of guy? :lol
More of a temperature guy.

All this Cadbury talk is weakening me. Lost was good so thats reason enough for a celebration :lol

Alfarif

water_wendi said:
More of a temperature guy.

All this Cadbury talk is weakening me. Lost was good so thats reason enough for a celebration :lol

DON'T SAY ANYTHING. I HAVE TO WAIT FOR TOMORROW TO SEE IT!

I will be so angry if anyone drops a spoiler.

Cetra

shidoshi said:

For those of us who don't have the bodies that we wish we had (I mean... uhm, you know... beyond that natural human instinct of not being happy with your body), I'm sure we've all spent countless hours thinking about what physical self would make us the most happy. So, what would that be? I'm curious to know how everybody would love to see themselves.

Bonus points if you link to worksafe images that go with your ideal body type / look. I'll participate once I can actually find a pic or two that don't consist of vast amounts of uncovered skin that'll get me in trouble. *heh*

Pretty much Alyson Hannigan, or any combination of the other geeky/tomboyish characters from Whedon's shows. Kaylee from Firefly in particular.

alyson-hannigan-picture-4.jpg

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
Alfarif said:
DON'T SAY ANYTHING. I HAVE TO WAIT FOR TOMORROW TO SEE IT!

I will be so angry if anyone drops a spoiler.
Dont worry.. i wont be saying a thing other than it was a good episode. :lol

Alfarif

tehAinsley said:
Pretty much Alyson Hannigan, or any combination of the other geeky/tomboyish characters from Whedon's shows. Kaylee from Firefly in particular.

alyson-hannigan-picture-4.jpg

*melts* Me and red hair good along reeeeeeal well.

lexi

Banned
I swear if somebody posts Felicia Day or Summer Glau :lol

Joss Whedon has a lot to answer for!

Why did you get the tag? Did you just now get the internet or... ?

I posted in a brag-age thread parodying the OP's cock-sureness, a long time ago.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Sheesh, and I feel weird for leaning toward the more feminine side of the male gender in looking for boyfriends.

shidoshi said:

I don't know names, but I saw one of the promo shots from Scott Pilgrim and was like "I could stand to be that blue-haired girl". Nothing too fancy, nothing too flashy, but still feminine and distinct.

shidoshi said:
I actually like a lot aspects about myself, just not the... maleness. So, really my answer is my sister. Now, I'm going to go ahead and not post a picture of my sister, but if you want something to go on, we're half Japanese. Let your imaginations run wild.
Not too wild, that's my sister you pervert

Well I certainly hope so. I had my first laser session today for my face (pew! pew!). Hair removal sucks, but it's gonna be soooo worth it.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
NewGamePlus said:
Well I certainly hope so. I had my first laser session today for my face (pew! pew!). Hair removal sucks, but it's gonna be soooo worth it.

Oh man, I am gonna need so much laser. I shave and I still have stubble. >_<

Alfarif

NewGamePlus said:
I actually like a lot aspects about myself, just not the... maleness. So, really my answer is my sister. Now, I'm going to go ahead and not post a picture of my sister, but if you want something to go on, we're half Japanese. Let your imaginations run wild.
Not too wild, that's my sister you pervert

*knees buckle*

lexi said:
I posted in a brag-age thread parodying the OP's cock-sureness, a long time ago.

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink.

Actually, I have a question: is estrogene known to regrow hair? I mean the hair on top of your head, not facial or otherwise.

lexi

Banned
NewGamePlus said:

The best thing about laser is that it gets less painful as the sessions go on. Forgive me totally forgetting, but are you on hormones atm?

In my experience laser did nothing for me until I started hormones... Maybe it was coincidence, but that's what I found. (I had 3 treatments while not on hormones, nothing, 1 treatment after I started hormones and bam, 70% of hair gone)

There is no scientific basis for this, so I'm thinking it's probably coincidence that my hair cycle lined up or something.

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiink

I don't have search function, and it was a long time ago.

Actually, I have a question: is estrogen known to regrow hair?

Um... I don't think so. The lack of testosterone is known to prevent hair loss, though. (Or in the case of facial hair, prevent it growing back. :p)

mollipen

Alfarif said:
Actually, I have a question: is estrogene known to regrow hair? I mean the hair on top of your head, not facial or otherwise.

It is far from being a miracle cure, but I've heard that it can help thicken hair (on your head) a bit, and can help stop male balding. As with anything for hormones, each person will have a different reaction, so there's never a guarantee. But that's what I've read online from others who have undergone HRT.

As for the question, I don't know why I even asked - I'm sitting here stressing over what pic to use. *laughs* I'll go with this. I'm a natural redhead, and absolutely I want to stay that way. I don't quite have freckles on this level, but I'd love to. Body wise, I've always far preferred the "curvy" style of girls. Not fat or anything, but, like, lexi's pick (Jewel) is a little skinny for my tastes body-wise. So, I'd like to have a little bit of body on me - like maybe think Christina Hendricks, or that kind of style.

1265056624333.jpg

lexi

Banned
I have no idea what you look like shidoshi, up until recently I've associated you with that weird face. *laughs* Now you're a bipolar cute girl. I do like that photo, however, she is cute. In fact, they're all cute, nobody is really going for the overly beautiful / sexy look. (Except maybe Alarif, and he doesn't count, yet.)

And I don't want to be a stick figure, I like curves too!

Right now I'm happy enough with my figure, actually. There are other things I want, though, but as far as hips and waist goes, I think I'm okay in that area.

Gaborn

lexi said:
I have no idea what you look like shidoshi, up until recently I've associated you with that weird face. *laughs* Now you're a bipolar cute girl.

And I don't want to be a stick figure, I like curves too!

Right now I'm happy enough with my figure, actually. There are other things I want, though, but as far as hips and waist goes, I think I'm okay in that area.

Let's be more direct than that: Your butt is EPIC. In the best possible way :D

Alfarif

lexi said:
nobody is really going for the overly beautiful / sexy look.

I think, mostly, because it doesn't exist. A buddy of mine is into pencil thin women. I find that... appalling. I like curves on my ladies. The more curves, the better. Especially if the butt is squeezably delicious.

Pics or it didn't.... oh god, I just entered creepsville. *exits stage left*

Gaborn said:
Let's be more direct than that: Your butt is EPIC. In the best possible way :D

I'm laughing internally because I just clicked on the link in your tag. I never even knew that image was there. Coupled with this statement, ho-lee sheets. The more I think about it, the more I start smiling because I'm about to bust out laughing.

Gaborn

lexi said:
If a gay guy likes my butt I must be doing it wrong!

No, no you're not. You're doing it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll right.

alfarif said:
I'm laughing internally because I just clicked on the link in your tag. I never even knew that image was there. Coupled with this statement, ho-lee sheets. The more I think about it, the more I start smiling because I'm about to bust out laughing.

Actually I seem to recall it used to be bigger, then it was down for a while and now it's up again but smaller. Life imitates the real world?

mollipen

lexi said:
I have no idea what you look like shidoshi, up until recently I've associated you with that weird face. *laughs* Now you're a bipolar cute girl. I do like that photo, however, she is cute. In fact, they're all cute, nobody is really going for the overly beautiful / sexy look. (Except maybe Alarif, and he doesn't count, yet.)

And that's why I changed my avatar. *laughs*

As I think I mentioned before, I've always had more of a "cute" face, which always frustrated me a bit for all of those years that I was trying to be more manly. So that would definitely be the direction I'd be going. Same body wise - I've never been overweight, but I've got a body that works better with an extra pound or two on it (not to mention I've always had more girly hips).

shidoshi said:

As I think I mentioned before, I've always had more of a "cute" face, which always frustrated me a bit for all of those years that I was trying to be more manly. So that would definitely be the direction I'd be going. Same body wise - I've never been overweight, but I've got a body that works better with an extra pound or two on it (not to mention I've always had more girly hips).
I really wish I had bigger hips. I do have a rather soft face, but right now it just makes people think I'm 16.

lexi

Banned
Alfarif said:
Pics or it didn't.... oh god, I just entered creepsville. *exits stage left*

There's no real way of showing you my butt without feeling like a complete camwhore.

I'm also in the girly hips club but that may only be because of my waistline.

mollipen

shidoshi said:

Let me, uhm, add the part of this that was supposed to be added, so that I don't sound so egotistical: I've always had more of a "cute" face, so trying to go for the "sexy" or "hot" look would never work for me even if I wanted to try (which I wouldn't).

lexi

Banned
shidoshi said:
so trying to go for the "sexy" or "hot" look would never work for me even if I wanted to try (which I wouldn't).

You haven't had too much experience with makeup, have you. :p

But either way, I'd rather be cute than hot. Hot is overplayed.

Top Bottom