• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trenched / Iron Brigade |OT| of Analog Salutes.. oh and Mechs

surly

Banned
Gowans007 said:
What why is this not up for UK? workarounds?
It seems odd that you can't just download it from the Australian or US Marketplace, but it blocks you for some reason and says "this offer isn't available in your region". Maybe if you have a US gamertag you could try the US Marketplace?

Really want to bite but it couldn't have come out at a worse time for me. I'm fairly broke at the moment and with the steam summer sale to be this week or next, I can't justify paying €15 when I might be able to get 3+ games for the same price.

I guess I'll pick it up when the DLC comes out.

Gowans007 said:
What why is this not up for UK? workarounds?

You can download it from the US marketplace (not online, through the console), but you won't be able to purchase it, error message pops up. :/

I swear MS is starting to give the PS Monkey a run for its money recently, two consecutive weeks with no release or info as to why there was no release, no E3 sale or surprise release and now they can't even get Trenched up in all regions.

Interesting, the game has 20 achievements for 200 points. Did MS Games Studios finally let go of that lame "Only 12 achievements per arcade title" rule?

Gowans

Guess I'll download the US demo and then wait till I can unlock it in the UK with my points.

God damn it, I have been dying to play this.

burgerdog

Reluctant-Hero said:
Interesting, the game has 20 achievements for 200 points. Did MS Games Studios finally let go of that lame "Only 12 achievements per arcade title" rule?
Perfect Dark has 20, too. It was released about a year ago.

snoopeasystreet said:
Really want to bite but it couldn't have come out at a worse time for me. I'm fairly broke at the moment and with the steam summer sale to be this week or next, I can't justify paying €15 when I might be able to get 3+ games for the same price.

I guess I'll pick it up when the DLC comes out.

I feel like I'm plugging XBLAFans too much (please tell me if I am) but we're going to be giving away a bunch of Trenched codes for the next few days on our twitter account @XBLAFans.

We usually alternate between Retweet stuff and XBLA trivia contests.

Glad everyone can finally get a chance to play this now, super bummed about the Euro delay. Was hoping I'd get to play with some of my buddies now and show them my bitchin' Trench. Hope it gets resolved today.

randomlyrossy said:
I feel like I'm plugging XBLAFans too much (please tell me if I am) but we're going to be giving away a bunch of Trenched codes for the next few days on our twitter account @XBLAFans.

We usually alternate between Retweet stuff and XBLA trivia contests.

Glad everyone can finally get a chance to play this now, super bummed about the Euro delay. Was hoping I'd get to play with some of my buddies now and show them my bitchin' Trench. Hope it gets resolved today.

Cheers mate :)

I'll give you a follow and see what happens.

HBroward

So far this game is great, the only minor detail is it looks like each character only has 1 salute. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible. Add more salutes in the DLC please!

Edit: I'm probably wrong, after switching between each character, I can still only make them do the regular salute. Maybe you unlock more as you progress?

HBroward said:
So far this game is great, the only minor detail is it looks like each character only has 1 salute. Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible. Add more salutes in the DLC please!

Edit: I'm probably wrong, after switching between each character, I can still only make them do the regular salute. Maybe you unlock more as you progress?
Salutes are tied to the hats.

Fallout-NL said:
Does this game have offline coop as well? I.e. splitscreen? Or is it just a single-player game without live?

Up to 4 player online co-op. No splitscreen though I'm afraid.

(That info is actually in the OP btw)

SAB CA said:
I'll probably first aim to make the most accurate recreation of a VHT-1 Spartas Veritech Hovertank I can, and go from there... :lol:

vht_tank.gif

FUCK YES.

randomlyrossy said:
Up to 4 player online co-op. No splitscreen though I'm afraid.

(That info is actually in the OP btw)

It's not explicitly there though. But thanks for the reply.

Damn shame, seems like a great game, but I aint paying for live.

jtrov

Is there a GAF tag up yet?

I got this downloading now, so I should be on in like 40 minutes or so.

If anyone wants to give co-op a try, just shoot me an invite or friend request, my gamertag is: jtrov

Keasar

Any news so far about the european version comming up? I downloaded the trial from the american XBLA and enjoyed it alot. Gotta love the whole Technological-Pre-WW2-thingie going on with the mech design. And of course the witty writing (Double Fine standard by now). :D

[My first post woo!]

Dommel

I can't believe I'm waiting to buy this game because of 'distribution' problems, it's a downloadable ffs!

If it is because those german, french and italian bastards made us wait again for unnecessary localizations I'm going to raaaaggee.

bryehn

Pretty cool little game so far. Makes me wish they used this combat system instead of the pseudo-RTS stuff in Brutal Legend.

jtrov

ProtoCents said:
Anybody interested in some co-op later this afternoon? I have it downloading now.

I'm down. I got a couple hours before I have to leave for work. I'm on now, just send me an invite if interested. GT is the same as my GAF name.

cwmartin

I'm very curious how the loot/progression and gaining of loot will work in this one. Currently debating between picking up this or Magic 2012.

derFeef

I wanted to play this so bad today, man :( Hope they solve the problem soon but it somehow sounds like a bigger issue.

Top Bottom