• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRON: Evolution |OT| End of Line.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
There is justice in the world. To of the Tron faithful (all 2 of you?), rejoice for we have a place to discuss our magmum opus!

I need a drink.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Platinumed this fucker as fast as possible, game community dropped like a fucking rock with-in 2 weeks of release

spookyfish said:
Still playing it on PS3 -- haven't even tried the MP stuff.

Is it worth it?
MP is without a doubt the best part of the game. It's what saves it. There's no music so I play my Tron Legacy as a custom soundtrack, it really makes the whole thing awesome.

There are people still playing on the 360.

RobbieNick

I play MP on PS3 as well.

I should hate this game. While the MP is good (Especially Light Cycles even though it tends to always be the same map), the single player is so dull and repetitive. But I beat it and am going on a second go. Is it cuz I love the world/license around it, or is it the MMO-like leveling up system? It's funny. I should hate this game, but I'm addicted.

DJ_Tet

Banned
Lijik said:
PC for sure, if you wind up not liking the light cycle stages theres an official patch that lets you skip them.
Just know that theres an awful stage involving a deresolution somewhere in the first quarter that may make you want to quit because of how shitty it is.

Heh I'm playing Tron 2.0 for the first time now and am stuck at the stage I think you may be talking about

The whole level is being reformatted and I'm saving Ma3a, at the end where the red closes in....grrrr

The patch though is great and overall the look of the game is awesome.

I also played through Tron Evolution on PC. It had some decent moments but was far from a good game.

Once I beat Tron 2.0 I'll have beaten Evolution with my Tron 360 pad, and 2.0 with my Tron Razer mouse :) Went a little crazy on Tron stuff!

Top Bottom