• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Detective - Season 2 - We get the Season we deserve - Sundays on HBO

Deku Tree

NIC PIZZOLATTO said:
The actual process of writing differed from last season mainly because there were so many people paying attention, even people that didn’t like the show. We had to work harder to not be influenced, whereas before nobody cared what we were doing.

It's hard not to read the accusations of plagiarism from both seasons into that statement.

1Htg0s3.jpg

ST-STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I'm actually really excited to see where the finale goes. I certainly wasn't expecting the hilarity of the intro the first season's finale brought. Really hoping it doesn't go completely off the rails. Seems like we have several good, old fashioned conspiracies at work so I don't expect it to.

I've also been enjoying the show though :p

Sanjuro

I'm hoping the finale is at least amusingly bad like some of the other episodes.

Pretty much the only way I would take this program seriously is if Bezzerides gave an hour and a half Chaturbate show.

Burt

First time seeing a trailer for the new season of The Knick, night preemptively saved.

Also, tonight will be the night that I determine whether I've been hatewatching or not. I can't tell how my disappoint mixed with apathy mixed with mild interest worked out yet, but hopefully I'll be able to figure it out in retrospect.

TTG

10 minutes of promos and the only thing that looks interesting is Westworld. Can they get Veep back on the air within like 2 weeks?

FTF

10 minutes of promos and the only thing that looks interesting is Westworld. Can they get Veep back on the air within like 2 weeks?

Yeah it's like that, Thrones and Silicon Valley is all they have left that I like.

Top Bottom