• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Detective - Season 2 - We get the Season we deserve - Sundays on HBO

Wouldn't it be so fucked up if Ray happened to
beat up an innocent kid's dad
? I was thinking that Ray's son could've told him random kid's name in panic instead of the bully's name.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
? I was thinking that Ray's son could've told him random kid's name in panic instead of the bully's name.

I think it was the same kid who was bullying him when he was first dropped at school earlier on in the episode.

RangerX

Banned
Just got round to watching the first episode. I really really liked it. I thought all four of the main cast did an excellent job, especially Farrell. It might not be southern gothic but it still had that weird, ominous lynchian vibe to it. I usually dislike Vaughan but he impressed me here and seemed the most relatable of the main cast. Interested to see how three individuals who are so damaged are able to work together. True detective is the kind of show that really needs to be judged as a whole but the first episode gets two thumbs up from me.

sangreal

I was thinking the same thing

don't think Ray would give a shit either way though

also, that is not a spoiler

Top Bottom