• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

True Detective - Season 2 - We get the Season we deserve - Sundays on HBO

Nic is also a fan of The Punisher... maybe:

icopunisherbarracudains02.jpg

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
I'm sure I'm very late to this, but did anyone notice how different the second episode opening is from the first opening?

RaidenZR

I'm sure I'm very late to this, but did anyone notice how different the second episode opening is from the first opening?

You mean the lyrics being from different parts of the full song?

I heard some podcast mention it but I didn't revisit it to compare. What are the changes?

Also, not understanding the hate for the season so far. First season was a slow burn and this looks to be following suit. I for one am enjoying it's thick, depressing and foreboding pace/atmosphere.

jond76

Banned
I'm actually very excited for this tonight. I love when shows go off the rails (in a good way). Unpredictable is the best!

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
You mean the lyrics being from different parts of the full song?

I heard some podcast mention it but I didn't revisit it to compare. What are the changes?

Also, not understanding the hate for the season so far. First season was a slow burn and this looks to be following suit. I for one am enjoying it's thick, depressing and foreboding pace/atmosphere.

I could not kill
The way you kill
I could not hate
I tried I failed

You turned me in
At least you tried
You side with them
Whom you despise

Never mind
Never mind
I live the life
I left behind

There’s truth that lives
And truth that dies
I don’t know which
So never mind

Looks like they've mixed this one around because it's not like that in the original lyrics. Looks like they took bits and pieces.

Two Colin movies that end nearly the same: Phone Booth and Total Recall.
He's in an ambulance, ready to be taken away to a hospital. The latter with his abdomen heavily bandaged.
A third is Affleck's Daredevil,
Colin is practically mummified with bandages.

I expect the Total Recall ending to be re-done near the opening tonight.

sangreal

sure looks like he was really shot, with bullets (buckshot)

(but in a coma or something)

reminds me of sopranos

e: nope, wrong on all counts. they cheated with that bloody gut in his dream

Except this wasn't a headshot. Headshot would have done it for sure. Rubber buckshot? Only one way to find out. Have fun.

Here's my last comments since you are going to believe what you want. At that range there is no "spread" and we're dealing with projectiles. So yeah, it would have punched a hole in him. but you go on thinking that rubber bullets bounce up close especially since we have reports of riot ammo killing people from far greater range.

Top Bottom