• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
"the vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep and positive connection to Director Comey"

RG0BS1U.gif

It still blows my mind that that happened. A guy got kidnapped in broad daylight in front of tons of people, and nothing happens. What the fuck?

I was trying to find a tweet i saw yesterday but seems i forgot to 'like' it or whatever. It was basically an US journalist (i think!) asking a Russian colleague why there weren't leaks about government stuff in Russia like it happens in the US. ... "Because they'll kill you".

e:
If anyone wants to create a new thread go ahead but just saw this on CNN:

White house furious after photos of meeting with Russians are released

*sips coffee*

There's a thread already.

Preezy

Ignoring Trump and that circus for a second, it is quite amusing to see the US making a big fuss about Russia interfering in elections when the CIA has been doing that (and worse) for the best part of 60 years.

Do as we say, not as we do.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
McCabe calls Russia-Trump investigation "HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT," contradicting Sarah Huckabee Sanders who said otherwise yesterday

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I guess they assumed the old white dude at a diner must be a Trump supporter.

Bethesda is a good bet to find rich white Maryland conservatives but there are a lot of rich white liberals there too.

Should have at least driven up to Fredrick.

They are going to do everything they can to fast track their patsy in place as Director of the FBI.

Trump must be absolutely furious right now.

McCabe directly contradicted WH on the significance of the Trump/Russia collusion investigation.
I imagine his time in this position will be short-lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom