• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tovarisc

u9Zy5Am.png

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Republicans strong enough to blatantly lie but Democrats too weak to tell the truth?

Pathetic yet pathetically believable.

The Comey conference and the comey letter were out of protocol. Consciously partisan or not, he gave in to pressure from the gop and it clearly influenced election.

Fbi does not comment on ongoing investigations. That's the policy. On the conference he should have said no charges. That's it. Instead he threw Hillary under the bus.

You are being silly and short sighted.

Mahonay

Banned
Risch "Let me find a way to say good things about the Trump administration and how great we are!"

You obviously have no questions to ask. Go away.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Heinrich: Do people who are innocent of wrongdoing typically need to be reassured that they're not subject of probe?
McCabe: "No, sir."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Jenna Lifhits‏ @jlifhits

McCabe says it is not accurate that the rank and file of the FBI no longer supported Comey

This is why I still have faith.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
"is it your experience that people who are innocent of wrongdoing, need to be constantly reassured that they are not being investigated"

McCabe (interim FBI director):"No, it is not"

:lol

cameron

Press should call out Sarah Huckabee Sanders claim that "James Comey had lost the confidence of the rank-and-file FBI employees" at the next WH press briefing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom