• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Jayne Miller‏Verified account
@jemillerwbal

Developing: FBI confirms agents are executing a search warrant at the office of GOP Fundraiser/Consulting firm in Annapolis

I mean, this whole subject of the optics of Comey, Trump and Russia being brought up, what about Search Warrant and GOP consulting firm. This is amazing.

mike6467

I want to get off Trump's wild ride.

I know this probably wasn't a Rollercoaster Tycoon reference, but it would've been an apt one. Anyone remember Mr. Bones Wild Ride?

Mr. Bones' Wild Ride is a custom-designed ride from the computer simulation game Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. The ride purportedly lasted four years of game time for each virtual passenger and included an exit path that led back to the entrance of the ride, creating a never ending loop

Edit: Yeah this sounds about right:
The images showed a 30,696 foot roller coaster track with 38 riders that took four years of in-game time to complete. The original poster (OP) provided greentext descriptions of the images, explaining that passengers were constantly yelling ”I want to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride." After the coaster ended, the passengers walked down a large path leading to another entrance to the ride, where they were greeted by an installation of a skeleton with a top hat and a sign reading ”The ride never ends." Prior to being archived, the thread accumulated over 325 responses.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America

Tarydax

Banned
What the fuck is with all the Mensch-hate? Is it temperament? Because she's a self-identified conservative? She seems to be consistently on, or right around, the money.

It's because she's a wacko GamerGator who calls everyone who questions her a Russian tool.

With regards to the Russia stuff, she just throws everything at the wall and sees what sticks.

Kaban

image.jpg

Christine

Even if Trump was telling the truth. What kind of person asks three times if he's being investigated?

It's a magic spell, obviously.

"Just the place for a Snark!" the Bellman cried,
As he landed his crew with care;
Supporting each man on the top of the tide
By a finger entwined in his hair.
"Just the place for a Snark! I have said it twice:
That alone should encourage the crew.
Just the place for a Snark! I have said it thrice:
What I tell you three times is true.
"

Jackpot

Banned
What the fuck is with all the Mensch-hate? Is it temperament? Because she's a self-identified conservative? She seems to be consistently on, or right around, the money.

She runs a hate site aimed at aping Breitbart. They have a dedicated Culture Wars sections for things like:

"Alligator Tragedy Fury as Feminist Blames Toddler Gator Death on "White Privilege""

"Exclusive: BBC Suppressed Report Of 'Sex Assault' Of 14-Year-Old By 'Syrian Gang'"

"Hack Check No, New York Times, the Bible Doesn't Call for Executing Gays"

"Twitter Hitter Milo Yiannopoulos Slams Twitter For Being 'Sharia-Compliant'"

"Meet "Trigglybro" Snowflake Freaks Out at Students Chanting 'USA'"

"Orlando Nightclub Shooting What the Quran Says About Gay People"

"Jumping the Shark SJWs Lobby Blake Lively In Half-Baked Salary Crusade"

She was a hate-figure in the UK before she moved to the US to inflict herself on you.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
It's because she's a wacko GamerGator who calls everyone who questions her a Russian tool.

With regards to the Russia stuff, she just throws everything at the wall and sees what sticks.

really how much stuff are we talking about throwing at walls here?

In my mind coming up with FISA and FARA against the Trump and GOP and then being right seems like a stretch. If it actually happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom