• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Six months after the election...

Not sure how much stuff is going to be found, but I'm sure they will be able to detect their trails of deleting things

Waiting for actual confirmation on what it's about before I get too amped.

Hmm, could be big, but wouldn't they have already gotten rid of evidence at this point?

1) From a forensic perspective, I wouldn't assume they would do it well enough to prevent recovery of it.
2) Their books need to balance; if you hide/launder it can still leave a trail.

Dispatch

Up until this point, I really didn't think Trump was headed for impeachment.

The Comey firing and fallout have completely changed my mind about that. The amount of dishonesty, and potential abuse of power, is just stunning...stunning.

pigeon

Banned
Now it's Trump saying he doesn't care what his AG or DAG think, and will do what he wants unilaterally. It's not much better if at all.

It's much worse! Trump is confirming the letter he wrote to Comey was just a lie! Which might actually be tortious in itself.

jstripes

Banned
Jayne Miller‏Verified account
@jemillerwbal

Developing: FBI confirms agents are executing a search warrant at the office of GOP Fundraiser/Consulting firm in Annapolis

If I'm interpreting this correctly, does this mean the investigation has expanded from the Trump campaign to the GOP campaign in general?

LOL

hitme

Remember when GAF was questioning the legitimacy of https://patribotics.blog yesterday? Found this comment on r/politics regarding the FBI search in Annapolis.

This coming literal minutes after Louise Mensch just published this piece alleging that there is a huge RICO case underway against Reince Preibus and the entire GOP apparatus for money laundering.

At times, he reminds me of this guy..

140207_2722962_Weekend_Update___Tommy_Flanagan_anvver_2.jpg

(but really.. I'm glad he's so willing to talk like this. It's really helping his case.😂)

SNL should totally let Lovitz do DJT in this style for a one-off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom