• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of this sounds like a left-wing version of pizzagate and all that nonsense. Why aren't legitimate networks reporting on this?

It does, but why can we not acknowledge that the guy made the tweet and wait a bit to see if it gets picked up? It's only been 20 minutes or so. Legitimate networks have to move a little slower than Twitter reporters. There's a wee bit more at stake for them if they get something wrong.

There's obviously nothing to see here if it doesn't get picked up soon. Well, other than Mr. TrueFacts' reputation going in the shitter.

So full of shit. Why even bother speaking when words and their definitions are meaningless. Just argue that the earth is flat for two hours. More productive than this nonsense.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
This woman must have had a HORRIBLE childhood.
You don't just lose this much of your soul without a horrible childhood.

Haven't seen any FBI stuff on my lunchbreak, but there was a literal convoy of police SUVs from all sorts of random jurisdictions going by in Annapolis. Not sure if related or not, but hey, could be something.

btags

What was this most recent answer in regards to the significance of the investigation? She practically just barfed out a bunch of words.

brau

Lol this Presser

Someone mock up a Spicer 'Miss Me Yet' pic!

3xYeEBS.png

kirblar

Haven't seen any FBI stuff on my lunchbreak, but there was a literal convoy of police SUVs from all sorts of random jurisdictions going by in Annapolis. Not sure if related or not, but hey, could be something.
It is, there's a raid of a GOP consulting firm there. One of the local Baltimore reporters is tweeting about it.

ElRenoRaven

I believe I already answered that question. Next Question? NO YOU DIDN'T! lol

Her spin is awful. So awful. But but they agreed with Trump so how can you say he didn't listen to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom