• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strategic Campaign Group: We Provide Political Campaing Consulting

^^^ The google page title.

I'm no sure why I should care about some two-bit consulting firm getting raided? Their website looks like it's some low-budget know-nothings. Not anything that would remotely be related to Trump.

jstripes

Banned
I had a thought, that now that Comey is out by Trump's hand, maybe Obama will feel comfortable making public comments on him, the election, and the fbi investigation

Obama's just going to quietly watch this all go down. Anything he says will just set the right aflame.

LfSmQ9I.jpg

paskowitz

More from Reddit:

Oh man.

Right before this broke I started digging and found this website and read bios on the members. http://strategiccampaigngroup.com/about-scg. Whitfield, the Senior advisor was director of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BKSH_&_Associates_Worldwide which merged with stone and manaforts groups. They have come under controversy for propping up anti-democratic dictatorships!

None of this proves anything, but I think we can at least say at this point a picture is forming.

gutshot

Yeah, I'm sure Priebus was backstage at the GOP convention telling the Russians "Yes, of course, we will accept your laundered money." C'mon, not even he is that stupid.

Can we please ban this conspiracy theory nonsense?

KoopaTheCasual

Seriously, can we ban Mensch conspiracy theories from these threads?

They don't contribute anything meaningful, and make us look like literally conspiracy nuts, because she was right twice out of many times.

If what she says is actually corroborated, we can just post the verified articles and not miss out on any actual news. Posting her half-baked theories seems counterproductive, and seems to be actively driving people away from these threads.

Mahonay

Banned
Let's all agree to not post anymore Reddit conspiracy bullshit. We've had enough issues with unverified Tweets. Don't need to add onto the pile.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Strategic Campaign Group: We Provide Political Campaing Consulting

^^^ The google page title.

I'm no sure why I should care about some two-bit consulting firm getting raided? Their website looks like it's some low-budget know-nothings. Not anything that would remotely be related to Trump.

I've no horse in this race, but for comparison this is the website of arguably the most successful quantitive investment management company in the world. Shit websites don't mean jack.

More from Reddit:

Oh man.

Right before this broke I started digging and found this website and read bios on the members. http://strategiccampaigngroup.com/about-scg. Whitfield, the Senior advisor was director of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BKSH_%...ates_Worldwide which merged with stone and manaforts groups. They have come under controversy for propping up anti-democratic dictatorships!

None of this proves anything, but I think we can at least say at this point a picture is forming.

holy fuck is this true tho

ties to manafort and roger stone

edit: this is not reddit rumor worthy if it can be verified on wikipedia and other sources

itshappening.gif

Mortemis

Banned
These reddit posts y'all are posting are getting me hard, but man it's all bullshit until something remotely reputable posts it. Let's chill on reddit posts.

rambis

Banned
Seriously, can we ban Mensch conspiracy theories from these threads?

They don't contribute anything meaningful, and make us look like literally conspiracy nuts, because she was right twice out of many times.

If what she says is actually corroborated, we can just post the verified articles and not miss out on any actual news. Posting her half-baked theories seems counterproductive, and seems to be actively driving people away from these threads.

Let's all agree to not post anymore Reddit conspiracy bullshit. We've had enough issues with unverified Tweets. Don't need to add onto the pile.

Yeah, I'm sure Priebus was backstage at the GOP convention telling the Russians "Yes, of course, we will accept your laundered money." C'mon, not even he is that stupid.

Can we please ban this conspiracy theory nonsense?
How about quit whining and shit posting? We get it, there is a varying degree of credibility to every rumor reported. Doesnt mean they arent worthy of discussion or should be "banned". People need to learn how to be adults....

It's not true. So...
How do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom