• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belfast

Hell, if I could get good health insurance for the cost of. World of Warcraft subscription each month, that would be grand!

gutshot

What are you talking about? People were doubting the raid story. The reddit post is unrelated. Maybe you are conflating things.

Nope. All the posts you multi-quoted reference either Mensch, Reddit, or conspiracy theories. None are talking about the FBI raid. So either you failed miserably at reading comprehension in your original post or now you are trying to move the goalposts.

rambis

Banned
Nope. All the posts you multi-quoted reference either Mensch, Reddit, or conspiracy theories. None are talking about the FBI raid. So either you failed miserably at reading comprehension in your original post or now you are trying to move the goalposts.
Again, what the fuck are you talking about? The reddit post is about.....reddit. The wapo story is about the raid, the last post is someone quoting me and me replying. If this is too hard for you then by all means you should quit discussing this cause you are not making a lick of sense.

Ominym

Banned
https://twitter.com/Walldo/status/862761102769246208

Trump team reading Trump reddit for spin. lol.
While I don't think Trump himself checks the site, I have no doubt some subsect of the White House staff he installed does. I would not be surprised if someone saw it, told their boss, who then told him/sent a link and then bam: easy petty tweet.

Going to T_D as a pro-Trump White House staffer would be a great morale boost after a long day getting roasted by the American populous. You get to immersive yourself in a nice sycophantic safe space where you can shut all the criticisms out and pretend you're doing a good job.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
I mean, I hope no one is surprised that Trump or his team go to The_Donald, the amount of admiration for Trump there means that he'll go if he's ever feeling down.
I still half-suspect that place consists of like twenty 14-year old dipshits and a very comprehensive collection of upvote and shitpost bots.

So much of that subreddit is just spewing bullshit and approving replies that all sound mindless and mass-produced. Everything gets a million upvotes.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Rosenstein meeting with Burr and Warner is DEFINITELY the news of the day. If you're looking for impeachment and removal, this is what you're watching.

JJH

OK guys I've been in meetings since lunch what the hell have I missed in the last couple of hours? This thread is going bonkers.

He's not wrong. Comey was taking his time with the investigation. You have to do something like that right. Trump firing Comey was a declaration of war on the FBI and put the whole agency into overdrive now that Trump is actively trying to sabotage the investigation.

The only way firing Comey makes any sense is if Comey is literally walking towards your office brandishing handcuffs.

ascii42

While I don't think Trump himself checks the site, I have no doubt some subsect of the White House staff he installed does. I would not be surprised if someone saw it, told their boss, who then told him/sent a link and then bam: easy petty tweet.

Going to T_D as a pro-Trump White House staffer would be a great morale boost after a long day getting roasted by the American populous. You get to immersive yourself in a nice psychophantic safe space where you can shut all the criticisms out and pretend you're doing a good job.

I think you mean sycophantic, but I feel like psychophantic works too.

Tovarisc

C_kmpx9W0AAfECV.jpg

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862763321472241665

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Trump only tweets when he's shook about something. With the amount of tweets that are flying out you can tell he's pissing his fucking pants. It's beautiful I love it. Hopefully he overloads and has a heart attack soon.

KHarvey16

So what happened with all those FBI search warrants? Was it just a nothing tweet?

There was an FBI raid in Annapolis. There are questions about it directly relating the the Russia investigation but the company they searched did have ties to Roger Stone and Paul Manafort through its current leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom