• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
Drumpf is getting more and more paranoid. Is this finally the end?

gXZrWzO.png
Holy fuck he's melting.

TS-08

People are going to focus on that dumb idiom, but it really needs to be highlighted again and again that despite the repeated warnings from people in the know that the Russian election interference story is and will continue to be a significant issue, the most powerful man in our government continues to treat it as a joke.

Trump Nixes Plan to Visit FBI Headquarters After Comey Firing: Officials
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...rters-after-comey-firing-spokesperson-n757771

President Donald Trump's plan to visit the FBI in an attempt to boost morale has been scrapped, according to administration officials.

After his controversial firing of FBI Director James Comey, Trump was told it was not likely he would be warmly welcomed.

FBI agents told NBC News that while many of them voted for Trump, after he unceremoniously fired a very popular director few were ready to greet the president at the bureau with open arms.

Well, he certainly gave them new resolve.

Steel

Banned
Have people really not heard the "laugh up your sleeves" turn of phrase? I mean, the tweet's still hilariously blind, but not gonna fault Trump for the phrase.

Mirk

Drumpf is getting more and more paranoid. Is this finally the end?

gXZrWzO.png

So he has to be doing this as a smoke screen for something that is going on or going to happen right? Because I can't see any other reason to say something this blatantly stupid.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Way too many tweets today. He's fucking trembling. Sad!

Moron also wonders why people keep talking about Russia then tweets about Russia constantly. This guy has the mental compacity of a 4 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom