• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Trump only tweets when he's shook about something. With the amount of tweets that are flying out you can tell he's pissing his fucking pants. It's beautiful I love it. Hopefully he overloads and has a heart attack soon.

It's like clockwork. Makes it so easy to know what is affecting him.

McCabe was on NPR and when asked if the FBI agreed with Comey's termination, he got so serious and angry that you could hear the fire in his voice.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Trump Nixes Plan to Visit FBI Headquarters After Comey Firing: Officials
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...rters-after-comey-firing-spokesperson-n757771

President Donald Trump's plan to visit the FBI in an attempt to boost morale has been scrapped, according to administration officials.

After his controversial firing of FBI Director James Comey, Trump was told it was not likely he would be warmly welcomed.

FBI agents told NBC News that while many of them voted for Trump, after he unceremoniously fired a very popular director few were ready to greet the president at the bureau with open arms.

Tovarisc

hgOqjYV.png

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862766471109369856

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...rters-after-comey-firing-spokesperson-n757771

Beartruck

McCabe was on NPR and when asked if the FBI agreed with Comey's termination, he got so serious and angry that you could hear the fire in his voice.
Comey was beloved at the FBI. I wouldn't be surprised if an agent there wanted to garrote Trump when they heard the news.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Trump Nixes Plan to Visit FBI Headquarters After Comey Firing: Officials

President Donald Trump's plan to visit the FBI in an attempt to boost morale has been scrapped, according to administration officials.

After his controversial firing of FBI Director James Comey, Trump was told it was not likely he would be warmly welcomed.

FBI agents told NBC News that while many of them voted for Trump, after he unceremoniously fired a very popular director few were ready to greet the president at the bureau with open arms.

And morale at the FBI was, ironically, boosted.

He thought going to FBI headquarters, taking about his electoral college win and asking them to focus on finding the leaks would boost morale?

Ludovico

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 5s5 seconds ago
More
Russia must be laughing up their sleeves watching as the U.S. tears itself apart over a Democrat EXCUSE for losing the election.

Yeah, definitely feel we're in the home stretch here.

jelly

He did visit the CIA after talking shit about them along with the fake applause entourage. I guess firing their boss is a bit different.

I hope Trump is sweating, walls are closing in.

Buckle

He thought going to FBI headquarters, taking about his electoral college win and asking them to focus on finding the leaks would boost morale?
"Hey, guys. I know I'm trying to destroy your credibility as an organization and bludgeon you into submission but we had some good times, right?"

lol the US was already torn apart thanks to the systemic racism in the GOP over many decades and just in general over centuries.

They're very happy over the shitshow you've caused in the White House, though.

gutshot

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? The reddit post is about.....reddit. The wapo story is about the raid, the last post is someone quoting me and me replying. If this is too hard for you then by all means you should quit discussing this cause you are not making a lick of sense.

I'm talking about this original post of yours where you called out me and other posters who were telling people to stop posting reddit conspiracy theories.

You then acted vindicated when the FBI raid was confirmed by the WaPo, as if that is what we were trying to stop discussion of. It wasn't. It was the bullshit conspiracy theories originating from Mensch and proliferating on reddit about Russian money being poured into the GOP. Those need to be banned because, as this exchange illustrates, they are getting confused with real, actual news stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom