• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ran rp

Well that was fun. You can kick me out of the simulation now!

dXGN1I4.png

He created a Catch-22 for himself by stating he doesn't watch CNN/NBC/ABC/CBS anymore, because they are "Fake News".

He can't come right out and insult their anchors anymore, or it proves he's still watching those channels.

So now he's got to deflect and project and give free plugs to Fox and Friends all day long, who are still crying about Hillary's emails.

Jackpot

Banned
This has nothing to do with the news' crediblity. People were shrugging off the local reporter because she wasnt on CNN and telling people to stop discussing the news. Thats annoying as fuck.

Also what fake news? The latest story has not only been confirmed but is being corroborated by others.

Hey guy, you realise your original post is still up right?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=236513685&postcount=8405

With quotes specifically relating to Louise Mensch and a random Redditer? Not the raid. The former are "tales from my ass" category.

Maybe try not to double down on a lie when you're counting on people to forget what you posted a few minutes ago.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
If the situation comes where Trump knows everything is falling down I expect a tweet like "They are trying to overrun the government. Sad! Fight back!"

Can we get Van on the phone for when he is again?

Hope so. Can't believe Van Jones said that shit still.

@BraddJaffy
.@Rosie texts @NicolleDWallace about Trump’s tweet: “It’s a clear indication of his seriously declining mental health. This is no joke.”

I'm giggling up my own Gigli gourd, as Trump would say and defenders would shout in unison

GAMEPROFF

Banned
If the situation comes where Trump knows everything is falling down I expect a tweet like "They are trying to overrun the government. Sad! Fight back!"
Exactly this is going to happen. And since most of Trumps supporters are gun-loving idiots, I am seriously concerned about what is about to happen and how many people would die.
Is the national guard allowed to fight back in a case like this?

norm9

Pretty tough few days for the face that runs the place. Might be time to hightail it to Maralago until things cool down.

The moment Trump preemptively accused Hillary and the Democrats of voter fraud back when be thought he would lose was exactly when I went from cautiously considering to fully believing the Russian collusion rumors. It proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was working to foment distrust and disillusionment among the American citizenry.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
YOU MET WITH THEM YESTERDAY YOU PIECE OF SHIT

I just

I can't

Also what the fuck does "laughing up their sleeves" even MEAN

Probably a saying he learned from his buddy who's boss of the Russian mob in New York.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom