• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

KHarvey16

kellyanne conway and conservative outlets accusing Anderson Cooper of sexism for rolling his eyes during her comey interview?

eye-roll.gif

More projection. Sexism is often the basis of their positions so it must be true for you, too.

Kyzer

Banned
kellyanne conway and conservative outlets accusing Anderson Cooper of sexism for rolling his eyes during her comey interview?

eye-roll.gif

"Look at him, rolling his eyes at a woman. Thats sexist. No one should ever roll their eyes at a lady." - Unknowing Sexist

PJV3

I'm almost enjoying the sleeve controversy as much as Trump slowly descending into madness.

It's just a normal saying like keeping something under your hat.

Kyzer

Banned
I'm almost enjoying the sleeve controversy as much as Trump slowly descending into madness.

It's just a normal saying like keeping something under your hat.

Ive heard of keeping things up your sleeve what does laughing up the sleeve even mean lol

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I think Trump mistook the Russian representatives diabolical laughter when they met him yesterday for them laughing at the scandal. He also mistook their celebration of mission accomplished as a sign that they were happy to see him.

In general It's hard for Trump to understand what his Russian handlers want...... he's not very smart

Shoeless

eye-roll.gif

This must be what it's like when you, as a nerd getting picked on by jocks in high school, finally graduate to the real world and enjoy gainful employment, only to see one of the jocks that tormented you in high school start working at the same office, realizing that bullying and hitting people will only get him fired. Then realizing a few months later he's been watching how you negotiate office politics and start using the same techniques while still trying to stand up tall and look down at people to intimidate them into giving him his way.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Yeah, one can only imagine what type of chaos the WH is in at the moment if this is how he's acting on Twitter. He cant put this fire out and it seems to literally be driving him insane.
Closest analogue is likely a day care center that accidentally fed spoiled milk and ran out of diapers at the same time.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
She brought up how, "nobody thought we would win Wisc., Mich, etc.". That's when he rolled his eyes.

I didn't understand this question "kellyanne conway and conservative outlets accusing Anderson Cooper of sexism for rolling his eyes during her comey interview? " in regards to the topic of this thread. Sorry.

eye-roll.gif

The funny thing is a lot of the responses I've seen are people who support Trump going against Conway because you know, they're fucking misogynists. But at least they are on the right side this time, just for totally the wrong reason.

If Trump said a thing that sounds ridiculous to me, it must be because he's Trump!

Geez, this seems to be really important to you.

The reason people are reacting to it is because people haven't heard the phrase before. Even if you have, contextually, it's a fucking moronic thing to say because this dense motherfucker had Russian ambassadors in the Oval Office yesterday at the request of the Russian President that he absolutely has no relationship with.

Why do you care so much?

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
“This isn’t an ‘America First’ policy,” one of the officials fumed of the White House’s decision “to let the biggest perpetrator of fake news into the Oval Office.” Trump, the official added, is “either in bed with the Russians or too stupid to understand the severity of this mistake. Either way, the implications are truly terrifying.”

http://thebea.st/2pE2ENm?source=twitter&via=desktop

“This isn’t an ‘America First’ policy,” one of the officials fumed of the White House’s decision “to let the biggest perpetrator of fake news into the Oval Office.” Trump, the official added, is “either in bed with the Russians or too stupid to understand the severity of this mistake. Either way, the implications are truly terrifying.”

http://thebea.st/2pE2ENm?source=twitter&via=desktop

Oh shit. I wonder if people are going to jump ship.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
every time i see kellyanne in the wild i can't help but think she's a muppet where every facial feature is controlled by a different person, and each of them is in a different room watching a different episode of the simpsons

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I have no idea how Trump is going to live through all of this anyways. Dude has to be perpetually angry and upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom