• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
nHGIFxc.png

https://twitter.com/LesterHoltNBC/status/862779548232015873

Airs 6:30 ET
This will surely assuage the concerns about Trump's actions and not end up with him shooting himself in the foot with rambling comments

Man if Trump somehow survives 4 years or worse gets 8 years after all this shit (and all the shit that's to come) we're basically not much better than a dictatorship at that point.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Seriously. I am really starting to get afraid that when Trump really gets taken down about this that there will be massive riots and shootings.

This will surely assuage the concerns about Trump's action and not end up with him shooting himself in the foot with rambling comments

That is what I don't get, he knows he is horrid at doing interviews or talking off script in any serious manner. Why does he do it, why does his handlers let him do it. It makes him look worse every time, which just causes him to get further enraged.

He cancelled his planned trip to speak to the FBI after being advised he may not get a warm reception.

Rod Rosenstein after his official twitter had a pinned tweet saying his resignation tantrum was "fake news", has now deleted - or demanded Miller delete - same account. It's now gone.

And he went off to brief senators who cut short press meetings in progress to go hear him.

He sits like that when he is focused (whatever that might mean compared to normal people). You can also see it on some other pics, like when they watched the Yemen mission.
"Must not go off-script, must not go off-script...arrghh...need to mention Obama..."

He cancelled his planned trip to speak to the FBI after being advised he may not get a warm reception.

Rod Rosenstein after his official twitter had a pinned tweet saying his resignation tantrum was "fake news", has now deleted - or demanded Miller delete - same account. It's now gone.

And he went off to brief senators who cut short press meetings in progress to go hear him.

The deleted account was fake. It was only created a few days ago.

liquidtmd

Banned
"Must not go off-script, must not go off-script...arrghh...need to mention Obama..."

"And let me tell you exclusively tonight, I will not rest until we've conducted a full and thorough investigation to restore public trust...in the Elections, and to prove bad Hillary didn't win the popular vote.

The biggest crowds. The biggest

*Mumbles and walks off"

Draper

That is what I don't get, he knows he is horrid at doing interviews or talking off script in any serious manner. Why does he do it, why does his handlers let him do it. It makes him look worse every time, which just causes him to get further enraged.

I get the feeling his staff likes to snicker behind his back too.

Darknight

Before I forget the "its happening" crowd please eat your crow. The "nothing will come of this" crowd stays winning.

I was looking at the early thread with the 2 dudes meeting with DAG and I was just shacking my head like dudes c'mon.

This whole thing is a mess but with Reps backing Trump, he remains untouchable. Fuck this administration and the remaining 4 years of this asshat.

Tahnit

Banned
Before I forget the "its happening" crowd please eat your crow. The "nothing will come of this" crow stays winning.

I was looking at the early thread with the 2 dudes meeting with DAG and I was just shacking my head like dudes c'mon.

This whole thing is a mess but with Reps backing Trump, he remains untouchable. Fuck this administration and the remaining 4 years of this asshat.

You must have missed the FBI raid.

BFIB

Before I forget the "its happening" crowd please eat your crow. The "nothing will come of this" crow stays winning.

Nah, things have progressed a lot. Republicans are starting to sweat midterms, it feels like the past week really accelerated things. This is not going away.

theWB27

As long as this thread is it must mean something when less of these posts are showing up. Its stupid when everything is on going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom