• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemonz

C_krEI3UAAAT4h9.jpg

Mikef2000

So we are now at the point of mocking how he sits, eh? Interesting. Is the next step comparing how he holds his fork to previous presidents?

He uses a knife and fork to eat a "New York" pizza slice(it was actually a Familia Pizza).

He orders his steak WELL DONE and eats it with KETCHUP.

Now you tell me, doesn't he deserve to be mocked?

I had never considered that making fun of the way the President sits is crossing some kind of line. Is it a medical condition that forces him to sit like he's trying to force out a massive shit?

That's the secret. When you're faking a "Well, I never!" as a deflection tactic, you get to choose where the lines go and move them as needed.

If I were White House Press Secretary, first thing I would do is cancel the daily briefings. They are doing nothing but hurting the administration.

I'm honestly surprised it didn't go long ago.

Is there anyway to watch the interview live? It seems my YouTube TV account won't air it for another couple hours in my timezone =/

If I were White House Press Secretary, first thing I would do is cancel the daily briefings. They are doing nothing but hurting the administration.

I doubt it's up to the Press Secretary. If it were, they would have ended a long time ago. Who wants to have almost no time to prepare to spin the daily madness coming out of this administration?

idolminds

Neo Member
I actually believe that Trump asked him 3 separate times, I believe Comey told him that he could not talk about it and Trump tried to morph that into what he wanted to hear

Trump: "Are you investigating me?"

What Comey said: "You know I can't answer questions like that."

What Trump heard: "You? No. *meaningless noises*"

mike6467

Judging from the comments on Fox, they are going amazingly well.

Listen, I'm not going to go back and forth with you over public perception. From the people I talked to it went very well, and I talk to a lot of very smart people.
/s This is going to get worn out really quick, and I can't wait.

They're just fucking with everyone like they were from the start.

Its absolutely ludicrous behavior that could only happen in the digital age. Trump is an a historical icon for all the wrong reasons. He is the embodiment of Americas flaws in the physical form.

Of course Russia swings in and works a piece of this country
Of course they gonna let this man rock and wild out. Its the best government distraction to ever exist.

Its so sloppy and transparent and its fascinating how we haven't crumbled yet. People love wasting time too much. Bust that ass for some bread and sit on the couch. Cant even travel cus shit is tight.

Maybe you can travel, great. but your blessed in America. People are trying to live good lives. The shit is in everyones face now, shit is mad tense. Don't talk about fucking politics, it gets hot real quick.

But the next day continues. and so forth. I can't help but see blood at the end though, I think this shit matters.

Ithil

Sometimes it's hard to read this and remember the President of the United States is saying this.

It's really sad to see that office reduced to such a low. Even dopey Bush wouldn't have acted like such a petty, stupid baby all the time.

"Kellyanne Conway accuses Anderson Cooper of ‘sexism’ over eyeroll"

Now she plays the sexism card. I bet she didn't mind Trump's 'grab em by the pussy comment.

Fucking hypocrite

Wish they wouldn't give this woman a platform to spread lies and disinformation. She can go missing again, preferably.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
So we are now at the point of mocking how he sits, eh? Interesting. Is the next step comparing how he holds his fork to previous presidents?

He was raised in privilege so not knowing how to use utensils properly would be pretty sad actually

mclem

Welp he's insane.

Just waiting for him to launch the nukes now, he's not getting taken alive.

That's not happening don't freak out people

"But... I don't understand your choice of target?"

"It's a pre-emptive strike"

"...on 30 Rockefeller Plaza?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom