• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd give to have a crowd chanting LOCK HIM UP nonstop for days in front of the White House during the week, and at the gates into Mar a Lego on the weekend, for as long as it takes.

It's really sad to see that office reduced to such a low. Even dopey Bush wouldn't have acted like such a petty, stupid baby all the time.

In an interview Trump was asked about a metaphor for accountability that W said and Trump took it literally. Trump is a fucking moron and so are the people who voted for him and vote Republican.

You're correct. My mistake. I think it's too soon to assume this relates to Trump-Russia, but here's hoping.

Does kind of show that Claude Taylor is full of shit though, saying that there was a garage chock full of FBI vehicles ready to roll out and storm places at that time.

And Louise Mensch saying today was #ComeyDay and huge shit was gonna go down.

And John Schindler is taking a break after retweeting them all day.

tbm24

Lol how can Trump not even answer that there's a FBI investigation. Like, why even try and obfuscate something that's as plain as day.

Was this shared? Trump Told He Would Not Be Greeted Warmly at FBI

This quote was pretty delicious:

And FBI agents said that, while many of them voted for Trump, after the president unceremoniously fired a very popular director, few were ready to meet him at the bureau with open arms.

"My sense is most FBI employees feel a loyalty to Comey," one person who works at headquarters told NBC News. "And whether they agree or disagree with the way he handled the email case, like and respect him ... Trump would not be well-received at headquarters."

It's really sad to see that office reduced to such a low. Even dopey Bush wouldn't have acted like such a petty, stupid baby all the time.

Thats because even though Bush wasn't the most intelligent guy, and I disagreed with a lot of his ideals, he seemed and probably is a genuine and good person. Two things DT isn't.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
It's funny how he's so eager to have good relations with Russia but so eager to shit on our close allies.
By funny I mean disturbing.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
It's funny how he's so eager to have good relations with Russia but so eager to shit on our close allies.
By funny I mean disturbing.

It is very disturbing. The little details are insane. Especially since he did not speak out on the French hacking or anything.

Tovarisc

VTHwM6o.png

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/862799949196656640

Edit:
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862804764278616065

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom