• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDreamer

VTHwM6o.png

https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/862799949196656640

Holy fuck. That's obstruction of justice! He can't make that decision and fire someone for that. WTF

Jackpot

Banned
What the fuck does this have to do with the other discussions we are having in the post we are actually talking about? Try not to poke your nose in shit that has nothing to do with you if you can't follow.

So why the fuck did you quote a post that you werent talking about? This is maddening. Im done with this discussion.

"poke my nose" in a discussion on a public forum that you quoted me on...

You got caught in a lie and bailed. Quelle surprise.

What a hero. He had a friendly meeting with the diplomat of a country that had a part of their country invaded and stolen by a foreign nuclear power and a friendly meeting with diplomats from that foreign nuclear power. A real inspiration.

Considering he was mad those photos got leaked by the Russians, is it possible this was just a way to spin those photos in a positive way.

Or were they always planning on making this post.

shiba5

But you guys, the real story is how the electoral college is totes hard to win. Have you seen the map? Here's a printout of it.

What are chances hes actually innocent?
If by some ungodly coincidence he is actually innocent of direct ties to Russia even though almost his entire staff seems to have some relations with them in one way or another, then he is literally the stupidest person I have ever seen in my life because he's committed several crimes openly (obstruction of justice) trying to cover up something that didn't need covering up. Hopefully he's fucked either way, it seems like everyday he does something near impeachable not even directly related to possible Russian collisions.

Nafai1123

Banned
What are chances hes actually innocent?

Think of the Trump campaign/admin as a long con, like Oceans 11 or some shit. Everyone plays a part, even if they don't know what other parts everyone is playing, and everyone has something to gain.

Trump is the face. He may not be aware of all of the moving parts, but he sure as fuck knows he's part of a long con.

rambis

Banned
"poke my nose" in a discussion on a public forum that you quoted me on...

You got caught in a lie and bailed. Quelle surprise.
Lie? Are you fucking kidding me? Are you really this slow?? Me saying im dropping it is me saving myself a ban. Don't ever fucking flatter yourself.

Isn't the electoral college thing also completely wrong? Didn't more Republicans than Democrats get less total votes but still win the presidency due to the electoral college?

Ithil

The latter's hilarious. I guess he's now trying to portray that getting the electoral win was the HARD part. I think he expected to lose the electoral vote and win the popular vote though.

That was his dream. To win the "popularity contest" and so he could claim forever that he really won but he won't actually have to be president and have his life totally upended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom