• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
And now we are getting threats...

eof7y9i.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/863007411132649473

A perfect admission that he keeps tapes so that they can be subpoenaed by a democratic Congress in two years. If we get that far.

Sotha Sil

Feel like this whole presidency is a gigantic test of presidential power. Like, how crazy must an old, rich, white Republican President be to cause an actual institutional and/or popular uprising? This is what I'm wondering now. This will be one fascinating era for the historians of the centuries to come. We're pretty much fucked, though.

Steejee

For all the stupid crap that he's said and done over these few months, all the things that would bring down a 'normal' government, this really does have the feeling of the start of a true spiral down to the end.

Sotha Sil

Between Punished Spicey and this...

Holy fuck Trump really is speed running Nixon

Nixon embodies the end of the era of innocence. The standards have changed in so many ways... I'm really wondering if this kind of perfect storm (public outcry+political opposition potent enough to end a President) remains possible in 2017 America. Still hoping though.

Kusagari

It's amazing how the entire Republican Party has bowed down and made themselves complicit with the brain dead version of Richard Nixon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom