• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned

animated-eagle-gif-8.gif

You know what I bet really pisses Comey off more than anything, that has him stewing- that reporter asking the Russian diplomat in the WH about his firing, and the Russian's behavior in response. James Comey does not seem like the kind of guy who ever thought he'd be in a situation to be referenced in such a disrespectful, ridiculous way in the WH by a foreign diplomat. It has to burn real slow.

HariKari

You know what I bet really pisses Comey off more than anything, that has him stewing- that reporter asking the Russian diplomat in the WH about his firing, and the Russian's behavior in response. James Comey does not seem like the kind of guy who ever thought he'd be in a situation to be referenced in such a disrespectful, ridiculous way in the WH by a foreign diplomat. It has to burn real slow.

Letting the Russians do a victory dance in the WH is probably the dumbest thing Trump could have done (I'm surprised Moscow signed off on it), much less after firing Comey. I can't imagine how riled up and ready to nail Trump the IC must be at this point.

These things take time, though, so I don't expect overnight miracles. Do it right.

Xando

those questions weren't answered, and told they should be directed at Spicey.

Of course that's why mcmaster was there and reporters took the bait and asked him useless questions that could have been asked when he comes back to the briefing next week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom