• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

It's Liberty University.

Check who runs it.

He'll be greeted as a conquering hero.

CHt28W9.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Lol the difference in tone today from yesterday is super noticeable. Spicey is trying to stay as calm and non-confrontational as possible.

Sanders did a lot of damage yesterday with the way they had her approach that presser. I'm sure Trump loved it though.

Loxley

I do feel kinda bad for Sean, what a horrible job he has.

I don't, it's not like he's forced to keep the job at gunpoint. As far as I know he can quit at any time. As such, he deserves to be made fun of for choosing to be Trump's mouthpiece.

KingK

We went over this:

Eddard = Hillary
Varys = Comey
Joffrey = Trump
Littlefinger = Putin

McConnell = Janos Slynt
Renly = Bernie
Margery = Jared Kushner
Cersei = Bannon
Maester Pycelle = Paul Ryan
Robert Baratheon =
Obama and/or Bill Clinton
Mance Rayder = Justin Trudeau
Dany = Angela Merkel

I like the bolded ones. I would change
Hillary = Stannis Baratheon
McConnel = Roose Bolton
Obama = Eddard/Jon Snow? I'm not really sure for this one.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
I mean regardless of whether or not they are recording Oval Office discussions the correct answer to that question is just "No" even if that's a lie.

MarkusRJR

They need to ask why he won't agree to a independent bipartisan investigation if he wants to end speculation about him, speed up the investigation, and end the investigation in "integrity".

I mean we know it's because he has something to hide, but I wanna hear their logic behind it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom