• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Ryo_

We all knew this would happen. What's more is the GOP are spineless so Trump has zero chance of being impeached. Call me defeatest, I may be. Does not mean I am wrong. Hell, I sincerely, truly honestly hope I am wrong.

jelly

Why does CNN give these Trump fanboys any airtime. All pathological liars. Pisses me the fuck off. I have long been a proponent of free speech, there is no greater freedom in the US. But I couldn't sit there listening to flat out lies. Wtf were Trump voters thinking. Burn thr country down, but hey at least there won't be that many illegals here.

It's like like getting people on who believe the earth is flat. What's the point.

Why does CNN give these Trump fanboys any airtime. All pathological liars. Pisses me the fuck off. I have long been a proponent of free speech, there is no greater freedom in the US. But I couldn't sit there listening to flat out lies. Wtf were Trump voters thinking. Burn thr country down, but hey at least there won't be that many illegals here.

not only that but i have to listen to the hypocritical shitstain potato in the upper middle panel who has to wear a goatee so he doesn't look like a human thumb

SummitAve

Banned
This seems like a terrible move logically, and politically. What's the 1 thing we can do to make this unfavorable story even hotter? Even if it was deserved, the timing is baffling.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
PSY・S;236284161 said:
i better not hear "both parties are the same" ever again

I'll probably get banned when I see it again.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
and? will those raised eyebrows accomplish anything?

These are the types of eyebrows we need. One's with voices.

John McCain: “The president's decision to remove the FBI Director only confirms the need and the urgency” for a special committee on Russia

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862083011952746496

Rep. Swalwell on Trump firing Comey: “not what an innocent person would do; this is an abuse of power, and shows a consciousness of guilt”

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862084344718004224

PSY・S;236284161 said:
i better not hear "both parties are the same" ever again
You will, I'm sure. People who say that type of thing are already twisting themselves into quite the knot regardless; don't see why this would be any different and suddenly be the straw that broke the camels back, if none of that other stuff like stances on healthcare, LGBT rights, women's reproductive rights, etc manged to get through.

Yamauchi

Banned
John McCain: “The president's decision to remove the FBI Director only confirms the need and the urgency” for a special committee on Russia

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862083011952746496

Rep. Swalwell on Trump firing Comey: “not what an innocent person would do; this is an abuse of power, and shows a consciousness of guilt”

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862084344718004224
Okay. McCain said he disagreed with the move and wants a congressional committee to investigate Russian interference in the election.

That's a good sign.

Ashodin

2018 elections are absolutely utmost important here folks. You need to keep reminding everyone you know to vote in 2018 if they don't like what's going on.

MIMIC

Banned
This clown on CNN saying that everyone is focusing on the timing.

WELL DUH. Trump fired Yates RIGHT AFTER she defied him for the travel ban. He didn't wait a year.

Kusagari

The Democrats putting the Fear of God into the Republicans in 2018 is the only way we'll see any movement from the GOP.

If they see Trump is an actual anchor they'll move.

Nekofrog

Banned
Real investigative journalists have never been more needed in our living history.

Support them wherever you can, however you can.

I think all it does is show that Fox may have had some heads up before it broke or simply didn't believe the news initially.

People reacting to it being real, however (for whatever reason) isn't worth contesting. What it means doesn't matter. It's just real. No need to call it fake.
All I'm trying to say is we should be better than that.

2018 elections are absolutely utmost important here folks. You need to keep reminding everyone you know to vote in 2018 if they don't like what's going on.
2018, 2020, 2022, we can not ever, ever let this happen again. I will also slap every fucker who doesn't feel like voting until they cry.

DrBo42

Surely even Trump can see how guilty this makes him look. Insane levels of hubris or has he realized a Republican controlled Congress can't push him out without killing the party?

kess

Okay. McCain said he disagreed with the move and wants a congressional committee to investigate Russian interference in the election.

That's a good sign.

Either he's pathologically talking out of both sides of his mouth or his staff got a utter hellstorm of calls in the past half hour

ezrarh

That's a good sign.

McCain is a limp-dick motherfucker who won't do anything. He's as much action as a dead Ruth Rabinowitz.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member

That's a good sign.

He says stuff like this all the time. The problem is, when the GOP tries to slide a shill into the FBI director position, McCain will be right there to vote them in.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
33zsmkV.jpg

Maxim726X

Surely even Trump can see how guilty this makes him look. Insane levels of hubris or has he realized a Republican controlled Congress can't push him out without killing the party?

The American people have short memories.

And his supporters are lapping it up. The country will forget by Memorial Day.

This clown on CNN saying that everyone is focusing on the timing.

WELL DUH. Trump fired Yates RIGHT AFTER she defied him for the travel ban. He didn't wait a year.

you mean the potato-thumb head with a goatee who smiled at "putin and russia are celebrating this right now"? yeah he's a moron

RDreamer

Sessions' letter says Comey deserves to be fired because of the Clinton announcement. At the time of the announcement, though, this was Sessions: "He had an absolute duty, in my opinion, 11 days or not, to come forward with the new information that he has and let the American people know that, too."

Either he's pathologically talking out of both sides of his mouth or his staff got a utter hellstorm of calls in the past half hour

I don't think he cares for Comey much, especially with the talk that Comey moved very slowly on the intel that McCain presented to him. However, he probably realized shortly after his first statement that the implications of the firing outweighed his personal feelings about Comey.

Gurrry

MLK was hated and violent protests followed him through the years, Abe Lincoln oversaw the biggest and bloodiest conflict on American soil ever

Im not comparing the blood on the streets comment from the OP to the leaders I mentioned. Im separating these two facts. All I said is that I do not want blood on the streets, mainly because violent protests get you absolutely no where.

All I want is a true leader to stand up for us. We are lacking that right now.

That's a good sign.

McCain has verbally "disagreed" with a lot of things regarding this administration and have voted in favor of them regardless every single fucking time

Maxim726X

Sessions' letter says Comey deserves to be fired because of the Clinton announcement. At the time of the announcement, though, this was Sessions: "He had an absolute duty, in my opinion, 11 days or not, to come forward with the new information that he has and let the American people know that, too."

It's bullshit and it couldn't be more transparent.

Izuna

Banned
All I'm trying to say is we should be better than that.

I agree, just pointing out that there's nothing to be gained by defending the existence of the image at all. "It's real tho" is the end of the discussion and only contributes to the sort of attitude we dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom