• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinsei

Banned
Who should be assaulted? How should it be done?

Tell us more.

Like I said, the Republican senators. Throw shit at them, rush at them, and so on. You're obviously not going to do serious damage to them because fo security but it's more about sending a message than actually hurting them.

This is the stupidest time possible to drag up primary bullshit when the entire party is united against these actions. And I used to think Bernie Bros couldn't bury the hatchet.

No now is the PERFECT time to bring it up considering many of those so-called-bernie-fans are nowhere to be seen in this thread.

1. Praise Comey for his handling of the Clinton case.
  2. Express your full confidence in Comey and quote his handling of Clinton.
  3. Get investigated by Comey for suspicious ties to Russia.
  4. Fire Comey, stating the reason is the Clinton case but only mentioning the Russia investigation in the termination letter.
  5. Prepare certified letter denying ties to Russia on the same day.
  6. Schedule meeting with Putin for July.

Everything's fine, we're all fine here, thank you. How are you?

Dirca

Like I said, the Republican senators. Throw shit at them, rush at them, and so on. You're obviously not going to do serious damage to them because fo security but it's more about sending a message than actually hurting them.
....aaaand that's assault. Hope whoever tries this has a good lawyer

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Just hold and accept the L. The only people who will be living in shame for the rest of their lives are the folks who nominated the candidate who went on to lose claiming they wanted to risk nothing while losing everything. In any event, it's time to shift our focus on the consequences for firing FBI Director Comey.

Holy shit, just quit posting.

You supported this canidate, you a complicit in Treason and Coverup.

Mahonay

Banned
Toobin's list of likely FBI Director replacements:

Rudy Giuliani
Chris Christy
Sheriff David Clarke

LOLOLOLOL
60JywpY.gif

Don't buy the "we didn't think it would be a big deal" defense

Pretending to be stupid where it helps cover up malfeasance is part of his MO.

Just hold and accept the L. The only people who will be living in shame for the rest of their lives are the folks who nominated the candidate who went on to lose claiming they wanted to risk nothing while losing everything. In any event, it's time to shift our focus on the consequences for firing FBI Director Comey.

Oh look. The Trump supporter has entered thread to deflect Comey getting fired by blaming it on the democrats.

How predictable.

bgbball31

Any Trump supporters stop by for a comment? Are there even any left?

Since you asked, I asked my dad (red as red can be).

Paraphrasing here: Comey's messed up, can't believe anything he says, but unsure if it was the right move for Trump at the current time. But, if he lied to the public like mentioned in the Propublica, then he deserved it.

The propublica report for those that haven't seen or read it.

https://www.propublica.org/article/comeys-testimony-on-huma-abedin-forwarding-emails-was-inaccurate

Jonsoncao

Banned
If you are a Trump supporter and you are reading this, think very long and hard, and ask yourself if you are, in fact, one of the bad guys in the book of history. It's not too late to get right with this.

One of the highest voted replies (written in properly formatted English) from T_D's Comey thread (with around 800 replies):

This is the best news after such a long stressful day of work. I've completely forgot about my day and just back to winning!

You want to assault Republican senators without hurting them? Do you know what it means to assault someone? Of course you do. Which Republican senators do you want to assault? How do you plan on assaulting them without doing any harm?

What would you do if there was no security?

Like I said, tell us more.

BobLoblaw

Banned
The corruption reaches an all new level. I think Comey's a smug piece of shit, but the reason behind his termination is fucking ridiculous.

*Laughing Stock knows there is a potential mad man running for the President of the United States.*

*Laughing Stock decides against voting for the other candidate with a chance.*

*Laughing Stock blames the people who voted for the other candidate as to why we have a mad man as the President of the United States instead of Laughing Stock, who decided not to stop the mad man from becoming President of the United States.*

Is this a good summary?

You want to assault Republican senators without hurting them? Do you know what it means to assault someone? Of course you do. Which Republican senators do you want to assault? How do you plan on assaulting them without doing any harm?

assaulting isn't just physical.

you could also substitute the non-violent definitions of Assail in there too which im certain is what they meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom