• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, if I voted for Trump I'd probably think Conway nailed this interview and abused Anderson Cooper. Of course I'd have to be crazy.

The only way it would happen, is if something comes out(we're talking video) and they need to severe the hand to save the arm. This is of course after they ram every piece of shit through him and congress. They will not risk a Watergate at all, unless forced too. Last time the Dems had 2/3 of the house was after Watergate.

All intelligence agencies have said they have no evidence of any direct connection between trump and Russia, unless that mystery proof leaks to the media, under the watch of trump chosen FBI director, nothing will happen to trump

C_bQ_R7XkAAHAKj.jpg

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/862106173465649160

Hahahaha this is amazing

jviggy43

Holy fuck. Complete cover-up. America is dead if trump survives this. This is trump grabbing for power. You guys need him out ASAP. You let him survive such a blatant cover-up of investigations into his actions and your country has fully gone down the shitter.

Hint: nothing at all will come of this move.

Barzul

I don't know, if I voted for Trump I'd probably think Conway nailed this interview and abused Anderson Cooper. Of course I'd have to be crazy.

She's good at her job. They really shouldn't have brought her on. She never admits to reality. She would have us believe Candidate Trump and President Trump are different people.

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
I'm amazed that you think Trump wouldn't realize that firing Comey would piss off Democrats. I'm not going to say signals weren't crossed in the obviously fast attempt to get rid of Comey while he was out of town, but give me a break.
What does it matter whether he realized it? It obviously didn't factor heavily into his risk assessment on how to proceed. And all this administration seems to do is cross their signals. There's certainly evidence for a fair amount of ignorance just from the fact that they never learn.

slit

All intelligence agencies have said they have no evidence of any direct connection between trump and Russia, unless that mystery proof leaks to the media, under the watch of trump chosen FBI director, nothing will happen to trump

They never said this. Stop making things up.

So nothing will happen unless the IC continues leaking shit.......like they already have?

I mean I would understand you if the IC hadn't leaked anything about Trump/Russia before, but we know that the IC has leaked a shitload of things on Trump/Russia.

Like, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the IC is trying to paint a story to get Trump's approval below 35% so that they feel safe to just force Trump out of office physically.

Also, IC has NOT said that they definitely don't have stuff on Trump.

Bruce Springsteen is by far the most effective concern troll to ever grace GAF and I'm honored to be in the same thread as someone who constantly baits people over and over again.

KHarvey16

You keep pulling this bullshit out of your ass and you've been told it's garbage.

Stop being a clown.

So nothing will happen unless the IC continues leaking shit.......like they already have?

I mean I would understand you if the IC hadn't leaked anything about Trump/Russia before, but we know that the IC has leaked a shitload of things on Trump/Russia.

Like, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the IC is trying to paint a story to get Trump's approval below 35% so that they feel safe to just force Trump out of office physically.
don%27t_believe_his_lies_jpeg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom