• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The White House knew what it was doing. People need to stop pretending they are incompetent and bumbling their way around.You do not get to the White House being stupid.

Trump "shit his pants" because its smells enough to distract from the pile of shit in the corner.

This has been proven time and again to not be true. You don't have two travel ban beat in court, purge your 'blaming cabinet' and have the leakest White House in history if you know what you're doing

Hmm? The FBI has been called the crown jewel before if that's what you mean. Otherwise it's a pretty general statement

We love CNN!
We hate CNN!
We love CNN again!

Some of you guys are on a rollercoaster ride.

I hate CNN and their constant use of political pundits to fill time and just air a circus when nothing is happening.

I like Cooper and think he is a good reporter and I think they have a decent group of analyst for things like this.

Shadybiz

Comey would have said it if they found proof when asked under oath

Oh, cut it out. It's gotten pretty easy to see through your bullshit, since it's in every thread. You know damn well that he wouldn't have commented on anything like that while an investigation is underway. Stop trying to rile the gaffers who suffer from massive anxiety; even they're not buying it anymore.

I won't shed a single tear if people rise up and kill their own Representatives and Senators at this point. My empathy and sympathy has been exhausted.

Bronx-Man

Banned
To anyone feeling compelled to respond to Bruce

74314731.jpg

rjinaz

What does it matter whether he realized it? It obviously didn't factor heavily into his risk assessment on how to proceed. And all this administration seems to do is cross their signals. There's certainly evidence for a fair amount of ignorance just from the fact that they never learn.

How do you figure that? The White House fired Comey for a reason the Democrats allegedly wanted. Now the WH gets to play the victim as Democrats hound on them. "Why u mad guys? I did you a solid?"

Curious how you think they could have fired Comey in a more effective way? Just flatout say that Trump wanted the investigation stopped?

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Wish they would go in on this fucker with everything they had already. The longer the delay, the higher chances of this fading in the background as something new takes the spotlight.

Not really. That was me saying that you have friends who are likely alt-right, considering you were defending Tulsi Gabbard. In fact I explicitly said in said post that I know you aren't alt-right.

The implication that you must be a leftist secret alt-righter, or friends with one, to see anything whatsoever to defend in Tulsi Gabbard, especially when the topic in question was my describing qualities that I thought might make her a decently popular POTUS candidate had she not ruined her chances with the Assad shit, is what I was describing as ridiculous, though. Of all the purity tests to apply, "Said that Tulsi Gabbard is an anti-interventionist" is about as impracticable and unnecessary as they come.

jmdajr

How do you figure that? The White House fired Comey for a reason the Democrats allegedly wanted. Now the WH gets to play the victim as Democrats hound on them. "Why u mad guys? I did you a solid?"

Curious how you think they could have fired Comey in a more effective way? Just flatout say that Trump wanted the investigation stopped?
GOP doing DEMS a solid is just so...preposterous.

The White House knew what it was doing. People need to stop pretending they are incompetent and bumbling their way around.You do not get to the White House being stupid.

Trump "shit his pants" because its smells enough to distract from the pile of shit in the corner.

What could the bigger pile of shit even possibly be?

Off-topic, I can only imagine Deadpool breaking the fourth wall roasting people who voted for Trump in Deadpool 2. This Trump administration is a complete joke.

But that doesn't really work when Trump was happy to keep Comey up until now. Literally, all Dems have to say is "If you cared that much you would have done it right away," and "You're doing this to stop the investigation into your corruption."

And they can bring up various clips of Trump praising Comey after the email meeting or the time Trump blew Comey a kiss.

Gutek

I wonder when Obama will speak out. He said that when a line is crossed, he will.

Deporting dreamers was not it.
Muslims bans was not it.
Maybe this coup is it?

My dream outcome?

Trump leaves the office disgraced for his extended tantrum about being the focus of an investigation, an investigation in which the charges turned out to be baseless.

Total speculation on my part, but I do believe this is Trump being furious at checks and balances and the FBI being independent, and doing whatever he can to push back.

And I think week after week, Trump helps draft new rules and regulations that every President who follows him must be subject to.

Dead Man

Don't blame the senators / representatives. Blame the sheep that keep voting them in, year after year.

What? Nah, blame those that take advantage of gullible idiots. And the gullible idiots too, but there's plenty to go around.

At least it's something. You know what is dumb, an entire first page of "whoa", "wow", "oh shit", and other various one or two word post. People apparently just want to get their post count up.

As opposed to this fine contribution to discussion. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom