• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
All intelligence agencies have said they have no evidence of any direct connection between trump and Russia, unless that mystery proof leaks to the media, under the watch of trump chosen FBI director, nothing will happen to trump

Questions are raised, alternative facts are delivered. "Alternatives facts" has the word "FACTS" in it. So, it must be true. Thank you for explaining the situation rationally with some type of fact.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
C_bRirzXUAAiOEO.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/09/...-live.html?smid=tw-nytpolitics&smtyp=cur&_r=0

I need video of this.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
All intelligence agencies have said they have no evidence of any direct connection between trump and Russia, unless that mystery proof leaks to the media, under the watch of trump chosen FBI director, nothing will happen to trump

This is a completely hilarious encapsulation of what they have actually said. Comey himself last week said that he was not in any position to rule out any direct connection with Trump.

You're a joke and I think you sometimes forget how you've presented yourself in previous posts.

antonz

The White House knew what it was doing. People need to stop pretending they are incompetent and bumbling their way around.You do not get to the White House being stupid.

Trump "shit his pants" because its smells enough to distract from the pile of shit in the corner.

Comey would have said it if they found proof when asked under oath

When asked under oath during a public hearing where classified information is forbidden to be leaked? During an ongoing investigation? Really?

I'm not even going to argue. Your troll game is strong, but too obvious to be god tier. Practice and one day you shall be the Sensei.

Now, why wouldn't you even do him the courtesy of a call to let him know he's been let go, unless you were especially keen to do this while he was out of the office and away from incriminating materials, for some reason?

I'm not trolling, but I will stop posting in this thread because I can't defend myself against 10 posters at once. I voted for Clinton, I've never once said I supported trump and have criticized him many times

My apologies for being a distraction in this thread

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Comey would have said it if they found proof when asked under oath

Jesus Christ.

1. You said "All intelligence agencies" but I guess "all" equals just the FBI now.
2. He said he wasn't in a position to rule it out.

I'm not trolling, but I will stop posting in this thread because I can't defend myself against 10 posters at once. I voted for Clinton, I've never once said I supported trump and have criticized him many times

Posting straight up bullshit is a distraction, I agree.

Mrbob

There are local elections in 2017. They are happening right now. Go vote. Local governments have done a lot of good in Resisting Trump's policy bullshit.
Usually decided by a 1,000 people or so.

You wanna scare congress? Vote now, not later.
Our local elections already happened. I voted in early April and I don't see anything else coming up.

KHarvey16

You are posting lies. Stop your fucking pity party.

So you can tell now how bad this is politically by the amount of Democrats (have been at least a dozen plus I've seen) rushing to the news and very little face time for the GOP (maybe none? can't remember any coming on).

There are gallons of blood in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom