• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, he totally deserves it.

It's just that many other pundits and anchors do also.

Maybe for a few days, but it's been almost 3 months since that statement was made. This man was the people champion and he then suddenly becomes a he's a piece of shit after he states that Trump became the President of the U.S in that moment, that's ridiculous. I haven't seen any other pundit that sang Trump praises that receive this big a backlash.

Spicer gets the day off tomorrow no presser.

Also Trump will meet at the WH tomorrow with the man that the Steele dossier claimed ran point on the election hacking.

Did Trump fire him because of the same reason you think he, Comey, deserved to be fired?
Hell no. Trump fired him because Trump was under investigation by him.

I wanted him fired for the way he screwed Hillary over and went political. Trump is flat out lying in his letter to Comey, he publicly praised Comey when Comey's actions were working for him during the election. Now that Comey's investigation is working against him he conveniently remembers that Comey is partisan jerk? Fuck that BS, I'm not buying it.

And he's not the only one.

Trump firing Comey wasn't just bad because of how it looked. It was bad because Comey has A SHITLOAD of friends in DC from both parties.

Putin.
Putin is Dany because they're on a different continent.

Littlefinger is someone obvious that we're overlooking.

Jill Stein

Yup. An unprecedented coup against the established order is taking place, everyone knows it, and the one chance we had at fighting it has just been thrown out like trash. Frightening times.

What kind of coup? The guy would have to somehow get passed the term limit.

If you think people just being jerks in the government is a coup then this is a coup.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Spicer gets the day off tomorrow now presser.

Also Trump will meet at the WH tomorrow with the man that the Steele dossier claimed ran point on the election hacking.

Its like our executive branch has been flipped upside down. I dont the the forefathers ever imagined a person like Trump being elected into office. The other branches seem incapable of keeping up with his lack of respect for the system.

Tovarisc

q5YN6yN.png

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/862135824745467905

Here's the thing. Whoever Trump hires to head up the FBI is now understandably going to know that if they investigate Trump or the people around him, he's going to fire them. He can't make this better with a great bipartisan independent.

Yeah. Just like dictator Trump wants.

I wanted him fired for the way he screwed Hillary over and went political. Trump is flat out lying in his letter to Comey, he publicly praised Comey when Comey's actions were working for him during the election. Now that Comey's investigation is working against him he conveniently remembers that Comey is partisan jerk? Fuck that BS, I'm not buying it.

Yeah.

What kind of coup? The guy would have to somehow get passed the term limit.

If you think people just being jerks in the government is a coup then this is a coup.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-coup

People really have to learn what a Self-Coup is. Just in case.

A self-coup (or autocoup, from the Spanish autogolpe) is a form of putsch or coup d'état in which a nation's leader, despite having come to power through legal means, dissolves or renders powerless the national legislature and unlawfully assumes extraordinary powers not granted under normal circumstances. Other measures taken may include annulling the nation's constitution, suspending civil courts and having the head of government assume dictatorial powers.[1]

It's literally what Palpatine does in the prequels.

Agree. October he's praising the dude . January he is hugging him. Now he is firing him for not doing enough.

Kaiterra

Banned
This man was the people champion and he then suddenly becomes a he's a piece of shit after he states that Trump became the President of the U.S in that moment, that's ridiculous.

That's exactly why he gets so much of the shit, because he of all people should have known better.

MSNBC reporting that Sen. McConnel is asking ALL senate democrats to be on the senate floor tomorrow morning.

I think he said Chuck Schumer made that announcement. Democrats probably gonna refuse to do anything until they agree to an independent committee or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom