• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump pardons former AZ Sheriff Arpaio [convicted of violating civil rights laws]

He's breaking me, guys. I just want to leave and get the fuck outta this country and not come back. This orange fucking turd is quite possibly the worst pile of excrement on the planet, and he's fucking up this country every single fucking second of every single day he's in office.

Fuck.

I am sorry man. Wish you guys in the U.S. who have the common decency to oppose this piece of shit to have the determination to resist.

The election of trump is going to be the turning point of the downfall of this country.

There's been a lot of bullshit from Reagan till now but this is going to be the point that people point to.

He's breaking me, guys. I just want to leave and get the fuck outta this country and not come back. This orange fucking turd is quite possibly the worst pile of excrement on the planet, and he's fucking up this country every single fucking second of every single day he's in office.

Fuck.
Don't let him do that. He was getting to me a lot, but then I thought, that's what his base wants. They have nothing left, but to hope they get under your skin. He will not accomplish anything worth while, so don't let him accomplish getting under your skin. Fuck them.

The election of trump is going to be the turning point of the downfall of this country.

There's been a lot of bullshit from Reagan till now but this is going to be the point that people point to.
Hate to tell you, but the turning point has happened already.

FTF

Fuck.

Stay strong man...don't let this dumb fuck and his idiot supporters get you too down and out.

PopeReal

Racists in the white house, in the police force, running shit everywhere. They have each others backs.

We will have stop them or they will just gain more control.

2016_02_24_21_43_15.jpg

Roc

Neo Member
Only 3.5 years left of this sort of stuff. Makes me wonder how the 2018 midterms will go. So far nothing has been done with both houses on his side, what if it changes?

Zolo

Fuck.

Feel proud in that feeling that is still better than feeling apathy or even worse, joy at the suffering of others.

Nokterian

Fuck.

I just wish people where not idiots, learned to listen and to think before voting but also be more vigilant and yet here we are, since trump supporters are dumb and people are just dumb, we never learn from history. Stay strong though..we are watching and i'm feeling terrible to anyone who did not vote for him but for hilary.

America is in a great decline in just 8 months, trump,gop and his administration already did more harm than good and the harm will get worse. Be wary because fascism is on a rise and that goes faster than you think.

Maengun1

trump is the worst human being on earth. I mean there are other people doing worse/more evil individual actions, sure, but this fucking douche is trying his absolute hardest to take the whole planet down. every day a new evil that affects millions of people

I've never felt this way about a person, it fucking sucks

BFIB

I feel absolutely hopeless. As a white man, I am so fucking ashamed to see just how quickly Trump is taking everything away that has been built over the past 8 years. I volunteer, I try to do what's right, but this man just fucking breaks me inside any more.

Just read an article on CNN saying he would have faced 6 months MAX. He would have gotten off easy it was pointless to do this, what a dodo.

kevin1025

Banned
Not surprised. But no less pissed off at this.

And at a time when a CAT 4 hurricane is occurring. Unbelievable!

Part of me knows he did it during the hurricane to dump the info... But at the same time, I can't shake the feeling he couldn't stand a hurricane could possibly upstage and take the conversation away from him.

PopeReal

I feel absolutely hopeless. As a white man, I am so fucking ashamed to see just how quickly Trump is taking everything away that has been built over the past 8 years. I volunteer, I try to do what's right, but this man just fucking breaks me inside any more.

I agree with feeling ashamed. As a white guy I just don't understand why so many people are so angry and full of hate towards minorities. And they allow Trump to do whatever since he is a white male. Moderates sit silent since they haven't been affected yet.

But I am not hopeless. I think there is going to be a huge push back.

Fuck.
It is always darkest before the dawn.

With this, Trump has now directly declared he will act above the law. The longer we wait to remove him the more difficult he may make it.

Daria

Just read an article on CNN saying he would have faced 6 months MAX. He would have gotten off easy it was pointless to do this, what a dodo.

it's not pointless to try to show you're the law and since you're president, you can do anything. this is one of the few things that he has no check on and he did this to send a signal to everybody that he's not afraid of helping his white supremacy friends

Today was supposed to be a good day I got a pre order for the snes in! I'd give it up to see him in jail ! Fuck trump and arpaio !
Trash human beings

Whoever told you that pulled it straight out of their ass.

I looked it up, to be sure. It's actually in the DOJ guidelines:

https://www.justice.gov/pardon/about-office-0

In general, a pardon is granted on the basis of the petitioner's demonstrated good conduct for a substantial period of time after conviction and service of sentence. The Department's regulations require a petitioner to wait a period of at least five years after conviction or release from confinement (whichever is later) before filing a pardon application (28 C.F.R. § 1.2).

I guess, Trump can do whatever he want to do, though. Guidelines and regulations aren't law :p

EDIT: I see people had other answer for me as well. Thanks.

kevin1025

Banned
With this, Trump has now directly declared he will act above the law. The longer we wait to remove him the more difficult he may make it.

It's also a signal to Manafort and Flynn and other Russian plants that he's not afraid to just pardon without the Justice Department involved.

shiba5

Fuck.

I feel the same way. My husband is finishing up his masters degree, and I hope we can just leave. Evil is winning, and the people who could stop it won't do anything about it.

Top Bottom