• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump to Puerto Rico: Your hurricane isn’t a “real catastrophe” like Katrina

btags

The sad thing is is he could have said this and made it look good for PR. For example, say, "This storm was horrible, and you guys were so well prepared and had so few casualties." But, no, he just shits on them again.

Utterly, utterly shameful. I’m not actually surprised at trump but WHAT THE FUCK other Republicans! Come out and denounce this shit at least. What the hell is wrong with you?

DLOmuWWVYAAQJfO.jpg:large

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
I should stop reading these horrensous Trump topics but i can't. What the fuck kind of evil dumb people elected this man? They mist really want the world to end.

I would tell you to ask some of those very people here on GAF, but apparently they're more cowardly than dumb.

legacyzero

Banned
You mean 7
It’s going to be 7
If Democrats don't get their shit together, yep.

I HIGHLY suspect a GOP candidate like Kasich will challenge him though
Be more optimistic. One more year...
Until Pence takes over
Bruh, i wish it was only three more years. There are still three more months before this first year is even over.
I just want election season. I want to go to war against this fucker so goddamn bad

This really demonstrates the bankruptcy of "America First" - doesn't matter if you're an American citizen, doesn't matter if it's an American territory, you're a second class citizen if you're any color that isn't consistent with wonderbread.

Unbounded

I'm totally convinced now that he's actively trying to just top himself. He seriously just wants to keep going to see what he can get away with. I can't fathom someone being this irredeemably stupid.

geomon

With that statement he pretty much dismissed Puerto Rico as irrelevant. Every single Puerto Rican on the mainland should respond in kind next November.

ultracal31

You don't get to bring friends.
I'm totally convinced now that he's actively trying to just top himself. He seriously just wants to keep going to see what he can get away with. I can't fathom someone being this irredeemably stupid.

He is that stupid though

This joke stopped being funny in November.

Looking at actual approval numbers and the rapid pace at which he is knee-capping his own support. It's going to be interesting to see how many challengers he gets before retaining the Republican nomination, much less general election.

Cut this corny shit out.

I’ll see you in 7 years, try not to get perma’d

Maybe by then Muellers investigation might be nearing its payoff

This really demonstrates the bankruptcy of "America First" - doesn't matter if you're an American citizen, doesn't matter if it's an American territory, you're a second class citizen if you're any color that isn't consistent with wonderbread.

Puerto Ricans are white.

With that statement he pretty much dismissed Puerto Rico as irrelevant. Every single Puerto Rican on the mainland should respond in kind next November.

Too bad most of them live in NY. Although Florida has a good chunk in their population

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
This guy's mind is always on competition, 24/7. It explains away why he feels the need to compare everything. It also explains why he takes great offense when someone criticizes him or says something that doesn't qualify as kissing his ass.

Trump on Vegas shooting: "well when you think about it, what happened in Vegas was a miracle" (yes he literally said this)

Trump on Puerto Rico: "well at least you guys didn't suffer a true disaster like Katrina. Congrats on your low death count"

The fuck goes on in his head?

WillyFive

Trump on Vegas shooting: "well when you think about it, what happened in Vegas was a miracle" (yes he literally said this)

Trump on Puerto Rico: "well at least you guys didn't suffer a true disaster like Katrina. Congrats on your low death count"

He doesn't want bad news under his watch.

HardRojo

I thought the title was a joke trying to infer too much from Trump's words, but nope, that's what he said. Fucking unbelievable.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football

He has zero empathy and doesn't even know how to fake it. So when he is in a situation where it is needed, he completely makes the situation worse. His wife should do all the talking in situations like this. She atleast can fake caring. He is just a complete un-caring fool. He is the president, some people here voted for him and think he is doing an amazing job, I am sure. But as everyone is finding out, he will get to you sooner or later. He may not have pissed you off yet, but just wait.

jelly

I would say nobody matters unless you're rich and know some scumbag in government who you can bribe. Sure, there is a different tier of hatred and punishment for non whites, that's for sure.

Bruh, i wish it was only three more years. There are still three more months before this first year is even over.
Think of it like this, only 2.25 more years until the next presidential campaigns begin and Biden or Harris start bitch slapping him during their primaries. At least we have that to look forward to.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
He and his supporters bow probably consider the matter closed. "On to the next one"

You are presuming they gave a fuck about PR in the first place. I am sure they see the island as a leech off of "real Americans" and are fine with them getting hit by the storm.

FTF

What's a stronger word than hate I can start using? Hate is too kind for this piece of shit.

Jeremy

I feel like he's mad at the mayor so now he's taking all of his medical aid and food supplies and going home.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Let me take this opportunity to say that if you hate Trump as much as I do, listen to the podcast called Pod Save America. The hosts do not hold back and I actually love the fact that they curse. They're constantly calling Trump a fucking imbecile. It kind of makes me feel better in spite of all of this when I listen to this podcast.

Aaaaaaaand I'm at the top of the page.

Top Bottom